1. Gator Country Black Friday special!

Stay on top of the football coach search with the Insider Authority on Gator Sports with a special discount!

Now's a great time to join or renew and get up to $20 off your annual subscription! LIMITED QUANTITIES -- for details click here.

Pelosi with a brilliantly timed quote (LOL)

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by JerseyGator01, Jul 18, 2013.

1. JerseyGator01

JerseyGator01 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +719
    Pelosi today, with the passage of the abortion bill in Texas, was claiming Pubs should learn more about the "birds and the bees." The same day, this story hits the wire regarding one of her fellow Dems in DC.

Do DC Dems just clone these morons? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

From the link:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/steve-cohen-paternity-test-94407.html?ml=po_r

The woman whom Rep. Steve Cohen has been claiming is his out-of-wedlock daughter is not, according to a paternity test revealed on Thursday.
    CNN had a paternity test done on Victoria Brink with Cohen’s participation, although the Tennessee Democrat did not appear on camera. The test found no chance he was the 24-year-old’s father.

In a statement, Cohen said he was “stunned” at the result.
    “I was stunned and dismayed at the results. I still love Victoria, hold dear the time I have shared with her and hope to continue to be part of her life,” he said.