Paying up sucks!

Discussion in 'Gator Country Health and Fitness' started by ATL_Gator, Jul 24, 2012.

1. ATL_Gator

ATL_Gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,399
    /sigh.

Per my whole strategy of "weekly calorie requirements"... and when you over indulge on a given day that you budget things out over the next few days.

Well,

I overdid it on Sunday. BAD.

To make things worse, Today is the final day of a 3 month weight loss competition. There are 2 competitors left, one of which is me. Sunday was the wrong day to have a mental lapse in judgement. So I couldn't take my standard approach and budget out over 4 or 5 days.. I did it in 1.5.

Basically from Sunday evening at 10:00 when I finished cramming my face until lunch time today I will have eaten only 800 calories of fruit, while being much more active than usual. All that fruit was eaten yesterday at lunch time.

Oddly enough, I haven't really felt hungry through most of it. I was a little bit last night, but I think that was more "associative hunger" while my wife and son were eating dinner. I am starting to feel hungry now though. Basketball at 11:30 may be a bit rough today.

Weight last week: About 186-187 (with shorts and a dry fit shirt).
    Weight Sunday night before bed after food: 191. (no joke. Shorts + water weight + food weight mixed into this)
    Weight this morning: 184 (in the buff)

:)

Should win the competition today. Will know sometime tomorrow probably.
  2. oI2ange

oI2ange Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +107
    good luck!
  3. ATL_Gator

ATL_Gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,399
    Thanks.

DONE DEAL! I win.

Though it was close. My final weigh in was 182 (includes water dropped on the final day, they said it was allowed and my competitor did it as well), which put me at 13.3% Second place was 13.1%.

Current weight at my regular weigh in time (first thing in the morning): 184.6, which is a bit more than one pound below the morning weigh in on the final day of the competition.

:)