Open to suggestions

Discussion in 'The GatorTail Pub' started by Gator515151, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Gator515151

Gator515151 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +130
    The past couple of weeks I have been thinking my truck was burning an awful lot of gas. I was fixin to accuse Mrs51 of having a boyfriend in another town. There were a couple of times I had 3/4 of a tank in the evening and it was on empty the next day. Well, last night I filled up and this evening I got into my truck which haddn't moved and the empty light was on. When I got to the fuel pump I noticed the little flapper that keeps you from putting a hose in and out of the tank had been knocked out........Damn it. I'm not a happy camper. I invested in a locking gas cap tonight and will probably invest in some security cameras in the near future.

I know who it is too. We haven't had any crime in the neighborhood for years until the little Puerto Rican thug and all his hoodlum buddies moved in across the street a couple of months ago. This kid is on probation and has a 9:00 curfew so his gangster buddies hang out all night in his front yard.

So I have already bought a locking gas cap and here is where I am open to suggestions. I'm gonna put a note inside the gas cap door and I am open to suggestions on what it will say. Some ideas I have already thought of,

1. I hope you value this gas more than you value your life.
    2. Don't make me Zimmerman your ass.
    3. Smile you're on candid camera mutha fugger.

Feel free to add suggestions.
  2. LittleBlueLW

LittleBlueLW Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,099
    Fill your tank with water and let him have it all!
    That sux but dont do like that idiot in Colorado or wherever it was that set up and killed the kid.
  3. vangator1

vangator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +163
    Let it go. He can vandalize your truck. You can still get some mileage out of accusiong Mrs51. Make her feel guilty and maybe get some wild $ex out of it. :)
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. geauxgator1

geauxgator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,753
    Call the cops and ask them to patrol the area and report what's going on etc.
    Big Dog.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +8,652
    put out a camera and catch the little thug and then have his ass arrested
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. ursidman

ursidman Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,152
    I had a friend that did this and a few days later, sure enough the suspect, his sleazy neighbor broke down a short distance down the road. If you don't want to put water in your tank, put it in a 5-gallon gas can in back of your truck. That should do the trick.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Gator515151

Ratings Received:
    +130
    Well I think I figured out my next plan of action. I'll wait until the weekend when all the little thugs are hanging out across the street, they will be sitting around in their hopped up little cars over there at 2 in the morning. I'll simply walk out and put down the tailgate of my truck and have a seat, then proceed to load my 44 cal colt. It's an antique gun and not much compaired to modern weapons but it is big and ugly and should make an impression.

I don't think any words will be necessary, just load the gun and go back inside.
  8. Swamp_Monkey

Swamp_Monkey Member

Ratings Received:
    +138
    What if they are armed, too? There's more of them than there are of you.
  9. deathroll

deathroll Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +513
    You said that's a Gran Torino you're driving, right? Doesn't end well.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Swamplizard

Swamplizard VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +84
    Well you could have a little fun with it here is what I would do and I can't say I came up with the idea, disconnect the fuel fill hose from the fuel tank get yourself a 5 gallon bucket go to your local construction site at the hottest part of the day and ask the porta potty guy that empties those nasty things to fill up the 5 gallon bucket with some of the contents he has removed during the day place bucket under truck with fuel fill hose stuck in the bucket... I would bet to say they wont do it again after they are done getting sick. should be good for one hell of a laugh

My Father back in the late 70's had a Winnebago and the local kids were always siphoning the fuel out of it so he switched the fuel fill hose and the septic removal hose around yikes did those guys puke a lot
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. gatordavisl

gatordavisl Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,453
    Not sure what being Puerto Rican has to do with it. When the kids know where you live, you really want to be careful. If it's war you want, it's war you get and the kids might sleep less that you do. I like Swamplizard's idea. Not really sure how practical it is, but something like that would be much better than confronting kids with a Zimmerman threat or a gun.
  12. Gator515151

Ratings Received:
    +130
    Just painting a picture of what I am dealing with. If it had been redneck kids I would have called them a bunch of hillbillies in thier pickup trucks, if they were black kids I would have said so, if they were rich white kids I would have called them rich punks in their BMW's. You wouldn't expect hollywood to depict a harlem gang with just a bunch of generic actors would you?

Way too much political correctness in todays world.
  13. Swamp_Monkey

Swamp_Monkey Member

Ratings Received:
    +138
    [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +656
    Espero que usted valora este gas más valoras tu vida.
    No me obligues a Zimmerman en el culo.
    Sonrisa usted está en franca fugger cámara mutha
  15. gatordavisl

Ratings Received:
    +1,453
    You make an important p0int in that it doesn't matter if they are Puerto Rican, "redneck kids," black, or rich white kids. On one side, you might consider this a matter of p0litical correctness, but on the other, it might be considered profiling. The imp0rtant matter is that this kid(s) appears to be stealing from you. I hope the individual or individuals resp0nsible are brought to justice and that you and your family remain safe.
  16. gatordavisl

Ratings Received:
    +1,453
    Yeah, I would not recommend this. Again, do you really want to instigate a "war" with the neighbor kids?
  17. gatordavisl

Ratings Received:
    +1,453
    I had a neighbor whose daughter used to steal my newspaper. One morning, I finally saw it happen, so I knew who it was. She would take only certain sections of the paper and leave the rest. I walked next door with the remainder of my paper, knocked on the door and handed her the remaining sections. I told her "if you ever wish to read my newspaper, just ask. I'm happy to share." She never stole from me again.

This strategy only works if you know 100% who the perpetrator is. It's more effective, however, than loading a gun or making threats. Again, I wish you the very best of luck. It's very troubling to have someone take from you repeatedly.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  18. gatorfansrule

gatorfansrule Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +208
    I really like the idea of putting a portable gas tank in the back of your truck filled with water. I would probably mix it with some gas so it has the gas smell to it. Let them break down in their bouncy cars.
  19. Gator515151

Ratings Received:
    +130
    This is getting kind of scary. They were just out there for 20 minutes, about 5 cars and a dozen kids standing around in the middle of the street right in front of my house. Looked like a scene from fast and furious. BTW I know almost 100% it is him and his buddies doing the siphoning now, he has a hand pump, I saw him pump 5 gallons out of his step dads truck in about 2 minutes today. He wasn't stealing his dads gas they were working on his motorcycle and needed the gas and his dad was with him but just the fact that he has a hand pump for draining gas tanks is pretty telling at this point given everything else seems to point to him.

I did strap on my colt and walk out and stand by my truck. It was pretty nerve racking but I want them to know I am not going to stand by and be a victim. This has been a quiet neighborhood for 20 years and I am not going to let one thug bring crime back into the neighborhood. In the 80s we had a similar situation.

I may go by the police station tomorrow and see if I can make some kind of arangement to get them to send a patrol car down the street when these thugs are out there.
  20. geauxgator1

geauxgator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,753
    Sucks to have crappy neighbors. I can empathize. This could get out of hand real quickly if you are not careful.
    I would talk to the police and let them know what's going on and see if they can or will do something to help. I like the idea of a camera set up too, but you don't want to shoot someone at this point, it's just not worth it.

Car alarm?