Old joke for a Thursday

Discussion in 'The GatorTail Pub' started by kurt_borglum, May 8, 2014.

1. kurt_borglum

kurt_borglum VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +769
    Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers.

She sighs and says, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again."

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says, "You don't like getting flowers?"

The redhead says, "I love getting flowers, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says, "Don't you have a vase?"
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. tegator80

tegator80 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,943
    All I can think of after that joke is that your avatar ladies drop their eyes and shake their heads. But it IS funny.
  3. kurt_borglum

kurt_borglum VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +769
    They have given up on cleaning up Dad a long, long time ago.
  4. kurt_borglum

kurt_borglum VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +769
    A blonde city girl named Sue marries a Colorado rancher.

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Sue, "The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above where the cow's stall is in the barn. Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?"

The rancher leaves for the field, and after a while the artificial insemination man

arrives and knocks on the front door. "I came to inseminate the cow," he says.

Sue takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows, and when Sue sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one right here."

The man, assuming he is dealing with an airhead blonde, asks, "Tell me lady, because I'm dying to know, how would YOU know that this is the right cow to be bred?"

"That's simple", she confidently explains, "By the nail that's over its stall".

Laughing rudely at her, the man says, "And what, pray tell, is the nail for"?

The blonde turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder, "I guess it’s to hang your pants on."

(It's nice to see a blonde winning...once in awhile.)
    • Funny Funny x 1