Obama's job approval

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gator95, Jun 17, 2013.

1. gator95

gator95 Member

Ratings Received:
    +15
  2. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +9,721
    I hope the ........'s numbers fall to zero
  3. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,485
    He really is a terrible president. I mean, after Bush all he had to do was coast by and keep his nose clean, he would have been considered an upgrade. Instead, he wanted to be a slimy empty suit politician that is more hot air than anything else.

He doesn't even seem to like being president, I wish he would just quit, along with Biden and maybe we could try something new for a change. This two party system just isn't cutting it.

Someone we should all listen to had this to say.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jaggator

Jaggator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,203
    His fame to glory will be Obamacare which has been questioned from day 1 and now his own party is doubting it. More dems are going to turn on Obama when implementation goes into effect next year.

"Obama is trying to make the next election a referendum on Republicans," said Democratic strategist Doug Schoen. "But Obamacare will still be a drag on the Democratic ticket. Democrats supported it because Obama was attached to it, but they still have great skepticism about the real impact of the law."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-have-doubts-about-obamacare-too/article/2526351
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,567
    It just infuriates me when People 'blame the system' for bad politicians and bad policies. The current system might not be perfect, and it could use more fresh ideas, but to blame the two party system for our lousy POTUS, as you've intimated, is misguided at best.
  6. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,485
    Oh I see, so Bush wasn't a lousy president? When have we ever had a really good president? Clinton is one of the best in recent memory but he is partly to blame for the housing crash that got us here to begin with.

Why are you so blinded by your party affiliation that you can't see that the system IS broken? Why do you think its a good decision that our system is dictated by those who have more money and more campaign financing? Why is it a good system that in the end, its ONLY a Dem or Rep that will be president? We have had one single independent president and he was our first. Thats not alarming? I guess if you want to live blinded, be my guest. Just remember to be infuriated at yourself for letting these slimy politicians turn you into their drone.
  7. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,567
    Bush sucked but was it the system's fault for him too. I endorse the Tea Party which is not really in the old GOP type mold, but an offshoot that's time has come... yet even I don't blame the system for Bush, Clinton or Obama.

The oligarchs from both sides must realize that the old school GOP is not the answer, and the Dems are turning into straight-up commies, neither of which is good for our country.
  8. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +979
    "We told you so!"
  9. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +985
    What is scary is that we still have 45% of the population who thinks this fool is doing a decent job. As long as their checks come in and don't bounce and their Obama phone keeps working....they are good!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jaggator

Jaggator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,203
    This thread is suppose to bring out the best of liberals. Where are they to refute Obama's job approval without bringing up George W. Bush?

I was wanting to read what they have to say about Obama's job performance thus far.
  11. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,386
    It's a shame his numbers are down. That might really hurt his re-election chances.

Oh, wait...
  12. PIMking

PIMking New Member

Ratings Received:
    +894
    it's not good for whomever the Dems put out for the next election. it's going to be 08 but roles reversed
  13. brainstorm

brainstorm VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +974
    "The drop in Obama's support is fueled by a dramatic 17-point decline over the past month among people under 30, who, along with black Americans, had been the most loyal part of the Obama coalition," says CNN polling director Keating Holland."

This has to be disturbing to the democrats.
  14. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,386
    It's not a big deal.

When Obama's numbers drop amongst supporters, he usually ends up doing something to rope them back in soon after.

It doesn't mean they are going to vote for a Santorum type next time out.

Sorry, pubs.
  15. GuyWhiteyCorngood

GuyWhiteyCorngood Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +109
    Unless you were supporting a third party candidate, "I told you so" doesn't mean much.
  16. theorangebluewinagain

theorangebluewinagain Guest Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +341
  17. DeanMeadGator

DeanMeadGator '63 Gator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +192
    This is very interesting - a 17-point decline among a specific portion of the public over the past month. Note that the precipitous decline is not attributed to "old white guys," a derogatory term coined by those who would toss experience and wisdom to the winds. Note to those who think they will be young and know it all forever: be prepared to be shunned by those who will be younger and smarter than you are [according to them] before you know it.

"The drop in Obama's support is fueled by a dramatic 17-point decline over the past month among people under 30, who, along with black Americans, had been the most loyal part of the Obama coalition," says CNN polling director Keating Holland.
  18. ncgatr1

ncgatr1 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +685
    Christie will beat anyone Dems throw out, even my liberal mother said she would vote for Christie.
  19. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,386
    Lol

Christie polls behind Hillary in TEXAS for 2016.
  20. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,168
    Whatever.

The guy is made of teflon when it comes to stuff like this. All he has to do is get on national t.v. and give a speech saying he's "outraged by this or that behavior", or he'll "get to the bottom of whatever situation", or blame everyone else for his administration's corruption instead of being man enough to accept responsibility himself.

Then the LMSM will rush out singing his praises, running around with Obama's sh*t on their noses from the brown-nosing they gave him, and his approval numbers will go right back up.

The thing is, even though I enjoy my Conservative Talk Radio during the day, I just can't but :roll: whenever I hear someone like Sean Hannity (who I love listening to), talk about "how serious" this or that scandal is going to affect the Obama administration and then nothing ever happens because he has a literal propaganda machine in the LMSM that ABSOLUTELY REFUSES to hold him accountable for his corruption and lies.

Whatever happens, it's NEVER connected back to Obama... EVER. he is treated like that "guy just fighting for the little guy" and is "hindered by all those bad guys in congress" or those "evil Republicans".

he is NEVER held accountable, and that's why his approval ratings never drop too much for too long.