No one can replace Easley

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by geauxgator1, Oct 13, 2013.

1. geauxgator1

geauxgator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,753
    Ok no problem. Thanks.
  2. benheb

benheb Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,190
    Disagree. I thought LSU ended up dominating the game but that was on an edge. If we were closer or maybe we stopped one more of their hundred tries from down and goal to score it is a different game. Everything would be different. Hell, if taylor remembers he has to block too and just touches that LSU defender we score a TD there. Yeah they killed us with their 11 point margin. I'm sure they wanted to score more but didn't need to.

BS. They were crapping themselves in the 4th when we were marching. Easley would have changed the entire complexion of this game. So would having a seasoned qb instead of one making his third start. We still might have lost because they are an elite team on their home field. I hated losing this game but I halfway expected it.

It's pretty sickening because to me, our coaches are good and few seem to recognize that. They correctly diagnose the way the game will play out and lose only with the unexpected happens (turnovers) or are faced with arguably superior personnel (like this game).