Next time, Democrats will take your doctor hostage

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by mocgator, Oct 8, 2013.

1. dynogator

dynogator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +283
    The OP is one big stink bomb of hysterical rhetoric. And you're right, I should have just ignored it.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. philobeddoe

philobeddoe Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +549
    I don't think all conservatives are "against paying taxes" .... I believe many are simply seeking a simpler system that is more equitable, requiring all Americans to pay something in the form of a "tax on income or consumption" to fund the operation of the federal government. What's evil is the demand by so very many on the left, that those individuals who are already paying substantially all of the federal individual income taxes collected by the US Treasury need to pay even more. This is demand is evil ... especially when we watch the leftists drive this nation's debt to a total of $17 trillion.
  3. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +636
    I find it humerous that they remain silent on answering questions they know define them as selfish as if it is not seen.

My hope is they will actually realize or write an answer and see the light.
  4. squigator

squigator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +184

Maybe there was a time when our federal government invested our taxes wisely and carefully but that has not been the case during my lifetime. But I generally agree, those that are not paying taxes should show their gratitude and make a minimum annual gratuity to the federal government of $3,000. That alone would cut our current annual deficit in half. Or the ungracious 47% that agree with Old might actually show some gratitude by giving up their welfare and SSI and/or their retirement and healthcare benefits if they've received contributions in excess of what they paid into the system. Sound reasonable, old gracious one.
  5. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +636
    And this is the same kind of thinking that makes the government unable to control itself. This happened so we must do that. Sad!
  6. philobeddoe

philobeddoe Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +549
    Oh ... the "takers" that don't pay any federal individual income taxes are showing their gratitude ... by demanding more. What would you call a person who's already given much by taxpaying Americans ..... but demands even more or another's wealth?
  7. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +979

WOW! Just WOW!
  8. squigator

squigator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +184

The same thing I would call a progressive polltician or THFSG lefty that propogates that behavior - a POS.