NBA!

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by corpgator, Oct 30, 2013.

1. corpgator

corpgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +744
    Kobe is back tonight.

Thunder are really tough at home. Up by 19 at the half over the 2 loss Pacers.
  2. corpgator

corpgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +744
    Inauspicious return for Kobe: 9 points on 19 possessions. The 8 turnovers were bad. He's trying to play PG with Nash out, though.

Houston is looking more together each game. Thunder are frightening - smoked the team with the league's best record.
  3. A100

A100 Member

Ratings Received:
    +32
    I love watching x-Gators play in the Pros. I was waiting for the game between the Warriors and the Rockets all week. To get to see Parsons play against Lee was going to be a real treat, they both play so hard. I wasn't disappointed, they both had 23 points.

The big surprise was that Maressse showed up in the fourth quarter and carried the Warriors back into the game. Speights had a career quarter, 14 points and 8 offensive boards. He looked like Melo out on the court.

The Rockets won with Howard going 7 for 7 from the line.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. bullg8tor

bullg8tor Member

Ratings Received:
    +71
    Was watching that game last night too, and what a game for all our former players. Speights was unstoppable off the bench! Still wish he would've stayed one more year..

I notice one MAJOR common theme from most of Billy D's boys, is that they are all well-rounded players. Parsons' upside is almost unthinkable. This kid is 6'9, and can handle the rock with either hand like a #1, or a #2.
  5. A100

A100 Member

Ratings Received:
    +32
    Enjoy watching all the Gators grow up.

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. CASontag

CASontag Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +155
    Just read about Horford tearing his pectoral muscle again. First time he tore his left one in 2012 and needed 4 month to recover, this time he tore his right one. He was doing very well this season, averaging 18.6 points and 8.4 rebounds per game. Damn, what a shame for this to happen again (different pectoral but probably will require a similar length of recovery). Oh well, I hope Horford recovers and has no more issues going forward.
  7. CASontag

CASontag Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +155
    Crap. Today is not a good day for Gators in the NBA :( In the Wizard's game against the Timberwolves earlier this evening, Beal apparently had a significant injury to his left leg (he's already been set back this year with a stress fracture in his right leg and now this). Speculation is he might have torn his ACL. Stay safe other Gators in the NBA and I hope Beal and Horford heal quickly from their injuries suffered these past two days.