Mob style politics in TX encouraged by PP Prez

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by JerseyGator01, Jun 26, 2013.

1. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,586
    It amazing how each party thinks exactly like their other party members. You're all trained like robots. If your party leaders say it, you say it. I'm sure somewhere we can start to have our own opinions rather than watching CNN or FOX or MSNBC for them.

Abortion is murder, period. There are plenty of ways to stop a pregnancy before you even get to the stage of abortion. Whenever you take a beating heart and purposefully make it stop, thats called murder.

A baby should not have to suffer because their slut mother can't use protection and/or wasn't smart enough to figure out a way to not get pregnant. Maybe that baby didn't care that their POS mother didn't want them and maybe they could have made a good life for themselves with a family that actually can't have children.

You give up "my body my choice" when you decided to open up your legs and create a human being.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. fastsix

fastsix Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,100
    "slut mother"
    "POS mother"
    "open up your legs"

Seems like you're forgetting about 1/2 of the human equation necessary to create a pregnancy. Birth control isn't 100% effective, and it's not always an option, but I guess the woman is a slut regardless.
  3. gatorchamps0607

Ratings Received:
    +2,586
    Ones that create a baby they don't want, then aborts them, yes.. I can find worse words but they would probably get me in trouble.

There is plenty of birth control pills, shots, and even free methods. I had sex with my wife for five years, no protection and never had a problem... FIVE YEARS. Then we had another baby, which we wanted.

Lets say the couple is too stupid to use protection and too stupid to use birth control and too stupid to pull out and they don't plan on taking care of the baby... there is always the morning after pill.

There is no excuse to kill a human being because you were too stupid to figure out how not to get pregnant. Go ahead and defend it until you're blue in the face, its murder, PERIOD.
  4. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,402
    This level of baseline misogyny is why they don't win elections anymore. No one can trust that they won't start kowtowing to their nut job base, which has gone far around the bend politically.
  5. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +954
    Well, it's not like those on the right bomb clinics...oh wait
  6. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +984
    Tell us why birth control is not always an option. It is always an option. Every time. But it requires responsibility on both the part of the man and woman. Personal Responsibility should not be legislated away. We've been permeated by a leftist agenda that "if it feels good, do it".
  7. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,894
    or federal buildings.
  8. philnotfil

philnotfil Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +561
    Rape?
  9. JerseyGator01

JerseyGator01 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +636
    On the left, a supporter of the President can feel privileged enough to bomb a building and get away with it for all practical purposes. Someone on the left can kill a cop and now be a professor at Columbia.

Let's see that's 6 murders versus 50,000,000+ (not including the pro-life activist murdered a few years ago for his views). Yet the clueless media doesn't bother to keep score in the war on the unborn.
  10. GatorNorth

Ratings Received:
    +954
    We can all find examples on both sides despite your ability to see only one.

.Abortion is legal. Bombing a building is not. But I guess that distinction is irrelevant to you.
  11. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +984
    You are correct. But the % of pregnancies as a result of rape is what? We should not be legislating solely for the rare exception. I think in the Texas proposal, they are only banning abortions after 20 weeks/4/1/2 months. It seems to me that if a woman wanted an abortion, she can decide before then?
  12. GatorNorth

Ratings Received:
    +954
    It's not the time period that's the problem, it's the closure of 90% of the clinics within the state
  13. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +724
    Too bad all those who support abortions own parents didn't choose that option..
  14. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,536
    Okay. Hold it. It takes 2 to tango. If there were more GUYS out there willing to take responsibility for birth control and not say "oh, baby, I just want to feel you" or whatever other ridiculous lines they use, the girl wouldn't get pregnant. If there were more GUYS out there who would say "I got you pregnant, I'll take responsibility", there would be less young girls thinking that was their only option. If there were more MEN out there who didn't feel it was a rite of passage to bang as many girls as possible while in high school and still NOT use a condom, the girls wouldn't get pregnant.

This isn't the Immaculate Conception here...it takes a male and a female to make a baby. In vitro, in utero, etc -- male and female.

Guys can sleep with an entire high school population's worth of girls and he's a player and gets high 5's. Heck, guys look up to them. A girl sleeps with a few guys and she's a slut who is getting what she deserved.

If more MEN would actually MAN UP and take responsibility for their actions, mistakes and otherwise, then WOMEN would feel like they weren't completely alone in the situation and make the best out of it. I have a cousin who got pregnant and her boyfriend manned up and married her. They've now been very happily married 21 years.

And as far as figuring out how not to get pregnant, I have an excellent idea. How about, instead of women pumping themselves full of cancer-causing hormones (birth control pills), or inserting sponges, or using IUDs that can rip through a woman's uterus, or taking Depo shots that can cause huge weight gain...how about we just have all men get vasectomies that can then be REVERSED once they're ready to take the responsibility of being a man and a father?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. gatorchamps0607

Ratings Received:
    +2,586
    I'm sorry but I stopped here. While I respect your opinion, this just doesn't cut it.

While you are right, guys do say this but guess what? The woman has to open her legs and allow him to do everything, unless its a rape situation. The woman allowed him to not wear a condom and the woman allowed him to accidentally "go" inside.

So please give up the old "man made me do it" excuse right now... it doesn't work. Again, ultimately, you have to open your legs. End of story.
  16. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,536
    Again, ultimately, a man has to insert himself into a woman, too.

I never said that a woman isn't to blame for "opening her legs" as you so nicely put it. I'm glad you stopped there then. Because obviously in your mind only the woman is at fault for a pregnancy. All I was saying was that BOTH parties are responsible, except in rape.

Maybe you should go back to the old days where women who didn't bear sons were ostracized, beaten and sometimes killed - even though it's the male sperm that determines the baby's sex. I mean it's all a woman's fault, right? Because all women are sluts who deserve what they get, right?
  17. gatorchamps0607

Ratings Received:
    +2,586
    Just one question, who has the final say in consensual sex?
  18. GatorBen

GatorBen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,915
    No one has a "final say," consensual means consensus. That means both parties agree, if either one isn't agreeing anymore (whenever that time may be, a man doesn't lose his right to change his mind and say no once a woman agrees because of some "final say"), it's not consensual.
  19. GatorBen

GatorBen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,915
    Bingo. While 20 weeks is an easy hook for the anti-choice crowd to latch on to, it's the regulations that are designed to be impossible for providers to comply with and would apparently be impossible to meet for all but 5 clinics in the entire state of Texas that are the problem with the legislation.
  20. gatorchamps0607

Ratings Received:
    +2,586
    Hmm, you do realize that to get to the point of consensual sex, both have to at some point agree? Let me.... make it an easier question on the mind.

Who gives the final ok in the events leading up to consensual sex?