Million Muslim march to D.C. scheduled for 9/11

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by PSGator66, Aug 15, 2013.

1. chompalot

chompalot Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +484
    From the desk of Fredrick Leatherman: Pastor Terry Jones tries to incite more murderous violence against Americans

2. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,605
    Multi-Tool is an all purpose babbler, huh?
  3. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,834
  4. Gatormb

Gatormb Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,144
    Fact is fastsix (say that five times as fast as you can) we're all immoral.
  5. Gatormb

Gatormb Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,144
    Thought I saw something quick on TV where the sheriff arrested him. No permit.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. intimigator1

intimigator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +156
    Was a life long Baptist. My conversion is less of a story than what I have learned of the people and their lives though. Am of the belief that we all pray to a God and in the end some of us may be right, some may be wrong or it could be just one big joke played on us by a God. What keeps people from being tolerant is that if you actually read the Quran then the similarities between the Bible are kind of scary. The interpretation of how the players fit is what separates the two. For instance Jesus, Moses and others are all in the Quran but are prophets rather than the Son of God etc. I've never really found the bible to be clear on some things and even disagree with some of the Quran but there is no "old" Quran or "new" Quran..it's the same teachings from its inception.
  7. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,012
    It's incredible to me how the lefties here are defending this "million radical muslim march", just because they've been programmed to by the lying liberal media they adolize.
  8. intimigator1

Ratings Received:
    +156
    Gray...you are saying the exact same thing the Muslim extremist presidential candidates are saying in the Maldives!
  9. intimigator1

Ratings Received:
    +156
    Seems rather ironic doesnt it? Good thing most people see a better view and dont hold to a narrow opinion of others. By the way, President Nasheed was ousted 3 years ago in a coup. He was the first democratically elected President and is a "liberal" ...he is a huge frontrunner to be elected back in to office. I've met him and he is a great guy...the extremists hate him and claim the same as the right wing does in the states.
  10. lacuna

lacuna Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +842
    "incredible"? Should be as that's not something any 'lefty' did on this thread. Another hyperbolic statement from Gray.

If you can, please point out just one post on this thread where "lefties" defended "this 'million radical muslim march'" as I was unable to find even one after re-reading the thread. There were several posts that reiterated the First Amendment Right of the organizers of this march (or any legally sanctioned group) to have a demonstration, but not one that defended this particular assembly or the date that was selected.

Gray, do you ever pause and give consideration that you too are programmed to the same extent - or perhaps even more - you have labeled others as being "programmed to by the lying liberal media they adolize [sic]"? Fox and other politically similar media do excellent work in that regard also.