Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by pinecrestgator, Aug 8, 2013.
Everyone is on to you. :ninja: All nationalities.
Anyone else seen how cocky the canes fans are on there forum? I hope we smash them
As far as this game setting up well for us, I see it in a few ways setting up better for us then for them.
Yes there is the thought that UM wants this more than Florida, but that in my opinion is purely in the fans minds. I think both teams will be playing hard to win. This game will prove to whoever wins that they are the real deal this year.
Here are some points that we are getting set up better:
1) Our first game is against a better opponent and therefore will give us a better test of our abilities. They are playing a weaker opponent and will be too confident of their abilities.
2) Our first game is a noon game. Their first game is at 8 pm. We will have our conditioning tested and will know how to handle the heat during a game.
3) Conditioning at Florida is well above UM.
4) Our talent exceeds theirs at nearly every position.
5) Better coaches at Florida
I'm not saying this is a blow out by any means, but i expect a Gator win, 24-10.
I'm not sure how you can quantify number 3, but I agree with the others. Let's beat those scoundrels.
I still like our chances to come out of this game with a W...
Now that is a true sunshine pumper right there
I don't know; I'm starting to come over to the OP's side on this one.
Yeah, little by little he is starting to make more sense. :embarrased:
Pretty revealing thread...