Megyn Kelly's ratings validated

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gatordowneast, Oct 16, 2013.

1. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +984
    A better way to judge the # of conservatives vs liberals is to look at auto and pick up truck sales. Look at the # of Prisuses, Corollas, Vues, "wheat germ powered" Suburus and similar sold annually vs pick up trucks and SUVs.
  2. wcj786

wcj786 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +231
    I, for one, am surprised, but happily encouraged that you will finally admit that the rest of the MSM, other than Fox, are liberal. That is a refreshing and , finally, honest answer from a liberal, which is why it is so shocking.
  3. DieAGator

DieAGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,897
    I don't think that much of Megyn. She's "ok" I guess. I don't distrust her and she's not difficult to watch. Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow are unpleasant.
  4. wcj786

wcj786 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +231
    Since the only time ABC, CBS, or NBC deal with politics and can show a bias is on their daily news shows and the Sunday morning shows, you appear to be stating that their entire news is slanted liberal.

Now, even you agree that MSNBC and CNN are liberal, so that only leave NPR and HLN. Since HLN was originally named CNN 2 and also started and run by Ted Turner, it implies the same bias as CNN, which we all agree is liberal.

NPR is liberal, if for no other reason than it is the Republicans who believe in de-funding it. So, they are going to be against anything that can put them out of a job.

So, basically, you agree that EVERY SINGLE MSM network is liberal, with the exception of Fox. Glad to hear a liberal finally admit it.
  5. 108

108 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,640
    What is with the tv talking head obsession with conservatives?

Moral victory?

High ratings = group think
  6. Jaggator

Jaggator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,203
  7. gatorpa

gatorpa Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +370
    Only problem with your explanation is that what "news" shows are on each network in the 10pm time slot? Msnbc has Maddow, Fox has Kelly. The other networks are not running a comparable show to those two, so to think that the Lib viewership is off watching some other Political/news show is not valid. At 10 CNN runs AC repeat from 8pm so perhaps people are tuning in to watch him but I doubt it's that much.

Bottom line in just a few weeks Kelly, has beaten out Maddow. I'm not surprised. Besides getting the nod in the looks department Maddow is shrill and a wee crazy.
  8. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,735
    Other than Red Eye and the Five, Kelly's show is the best hour of TV on Fox.