Martin supporter threatens to kill a white boy ahead of verdict

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by PSGator66, Jun 28, 2013.

1. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,268

So now Zimmerman using prescribed, LEGAL medication is now a questionable character flaw and Trayvon using ILLEGAL drugs is not? :roll:

As far as I'm concerned, if Trayvon's drug abuse can't be used in this trial, then Ziimmerman's private medical history cannot be either.

Needless to say, GZ's personal meds have nothing to do with being attacked by a teenage thug.

You libs aren't even grasping for straws here anymore, you're flailing.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +884

You see it only one way.... I wouldn't call it flailing to call attention to the RX meds Zimmerman was prescribed at the time of the shooting considering the potential side effects and lack by investigators to have his blood drawn and tested.
  3. PIMking

PIMking New Member

Ratings Received:
    +894
    LOL

I'm prescribed adderall, wellbutrin and Vyvanse. I take Vyvanse and Wellbutrin daily, the wellbutrin is known and an anti depressant but when most people think of depression they think of someone on the verge of suicide. I was prescribed it because I just lost all motivation to do ANYTHING. I would shower, eat and watch TV on my free time and that was it. I have ADHD and dslexyia and it sucks. The vyvanse helps me with some motor skills like speech and spelling. It however hasn't made me kill anyone and thinking that it does is crazy.

I've ran out of meds once and wasn't able to get a refill (rx ran out on a weekend and dr wasn't able to provide a new one til monday) but my point is that I felt normal, just a little foggy like I just woke up feeling, nothing that would make me not do something because I didn't have my meds.

I feel confident that if I were to stop taking the medicine that I would be fine
  4. OaktownGator

OaktownGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +6,940
    Anyone who has every watched a single drug company ad on tv... just one... knows there's dozens of side effects with most of these legal drugs. The ads are almost laughable.

Legal doesn't mean no side effects.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. PIMking

PIMking New Member

Ratings Received:
    +894
    Yeah, like taking otc
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Tasselhoff

Tasselhoff Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +312
    So now some are you are better investigators than the DA has for this trial? Some of you are better lawyers? I might be wrong but it seems much more limely that Zimmerman's rx was looked in to and the prosecution found it a worthless lead. Nana, you have brought up several "what if's" in the various threads. It is up to the prosecution to find those possibilities and to test them to see if they will stand up in court. Do you think the prosecution has not done due diligence? Do you think they haven't tried to look at every angle? The judge has been very very pro lrosecution for thks case. The simple matter is EVERY witness the prosecution brought forward helped the defense. All of them to one degree or another.

Now everyone be honest....how many truly believe that if zimmerman walks..is foumd innocent...that there will be no rioting or looting? I do not think it would matter at this point if the ghost of Trayvon came back from the grave and said it was all his fault. There are some unwilling to let go of their preconcieved belief that Zimmerman stalked and killed a little black kid in cold racist blood.
  7. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,585
    Oh My God...I take about 30 pills a day now. I'm a walking pharmacy. I'd better hope to God I never get arrested for anything because I'm not sure my blood looks like normal blood anymore :laugh:
  8. Wormwood56

Wormwood56 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,169
    Nana, you are a good person, a decent person. Why on Earth are you so desperate to acquit Martin? Doesn't anything in his past tell you ANYTHING? Is your political ideology that rigid? The left has long been known for stubbornly adhering to their ideological ideals for nearly a century ("stalin's show trials were legit! There was no such thing as a Ukranian famine! The Nazis murdered all those Polish officers at Katyn Forest, not the Russians (Soviets). McCarthy NEVER found a SINGLE communist spy!"), but this is getting ridiculous.
  9. jimgata

jimgata Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,094
    One thing about the left is that if facts don't fit their agenda, they just make up facts that do.
    Do they even ask or wonder what Trayvon's mindset was at that time, do we know if he was threatening Zimmerman or who threw the first punch and or we sure he didn't pursue Zimmerman immediately prior to the attack.
    I have no idea of how it started, but it is turning into a witch hunt by the left.
    Justice for Trayvon has one meaning, convict Zimmerman of murder, regardless of what happened.
  10. FlyingGatorII

FlyingGatorII Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +552
    Nana..I am trying to respect your posting on this subject but it is increasingly clear to me that you are truly grasping at straws here. All the evidence so far has almost completely backed up Zimmerman's version of events. He had grass stains on the back of his jacket and pants, TM had grass stains on his knees, GZ had injuries to his face and the back of his head while the only wound to TM was the bullet, you are inventing scenes in your mind where TM saw the gun beforehand and reacted to it when not even the state has offered that as a scenario. I think you would be better served just listening to the facts presented by the state so far rather than try and justify what you wanted to believe based on what biased media and bloggers put out there previously. It's pretty obvious to any unbiased observed that this was a case that should have never been tried, at least not for murder. and that the true bad person here was the DA that brought these charges in the first place. Any violence that comes out of an acquittal here will be on her head IMO.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +884
    I question Zimmerman's version of events....the police investigating questioned it, too. The SA office decided to not charge Zimmerman before the crime scene was processed, witness statements completed and Martin identified and autopsied.

I guess you want me to say what many say that Martin was a thug.....well what about Zimmerman's past and his RX medications?
  12. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +884
    Most of the information I've based my questions on would be considered neutral. Photographes, the autopsy report, Zimmerman's medical exam report, Zimmerman's own words recounting the event......I'm not going to read blogs and then jump on their bandwagon. I've asked questions or presented alternative theories.....who hasn't? Those that believe Zimmerman and say Martin was a thug have reached a conclusion that they expect to be supported by the evidence in this trial. There are two stories here, Zimmerman's and Trayvon's.......Trayvon isn't here any more. He can't tell us what he did nor what he was thinking.
  13. OB1

OB1 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +38
    Everyone needs to realize that there are three sides to every story like this. In this case it's TM, GZ, and the actual truth, which falls somewhere in between.

GZ was convicted by the race pimps and media prior to the facts ever being revealed. Now as the testimony of the prosecution's witnesses shows that GZ's version of the story is consistent with the evidence, some try and insert a new fantasy version of events not supported by anything other than their own prejudices stoked by the media and race pimps before the facts came out.

Look at the testimony and evidence, it will lead you to the truth.

Sent by ANDROID peanut butter fudge using Gator Country
  14. jimgata

jimgata Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,094
    Trayvon isn't here anymore.He can't tell what he did nor what he was thinking. Exactly!
    Does that make Zimmerman guilty of murder or was it self defense?
    We do know that Trayvon not being here anymore has set the stage for revenge for many.
    Zimmerman's guilt or being innocent of murder, means nothing to them.
  15. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,268

Sorry, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

GZ's personal medical prescriptions have no bearing in this case, especially if Martin's drug abuse history isn't included too.

Sorry, but the days of the liberal slant being the only one heard are starting to fade.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,641
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Tasselhoff

Tasselhoff Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +312
    There is a teenager in a texas jail because he goofed off lome he was crazy and said he was going to kill kids at a school. Then said jk lol (on another thread for details). But these people will not even be looled at twice for threatening violence against kids. Why is that?