Logano is a little be%#$#!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Motorsports Forum' started by Speedofsand, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 0 / -0
    Whines about a wreck at Bristol. Its Bristol! NO man, racer, driver, whines about a wreck at Bristol, even if the other guy meant it. Poor sport runs his handheld digital mouth and can't back it up. Too much of a baby to lose a race so he crashes both himself and the car passing him. This on the last lap after staying up front by blocking all day on a 5 lane track. Then he throws a water bottle as a weapon at a guy who throws helmets like darts. Lulz.
    Martinsville is loving this.
    Hamlin has a hurt back and is staying overnight in a hospital. That's all they are saying for now. If he has broken discs I'm gonna be even more P!$$30 at Logano. There is no excuse for what he did. I wonder if Nascar will put him on dbl secret insider probation?
  2. RayGator

RayGator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +807 / 19 / -6
    Hey! Don't talk about one of my "adopted NASCAR Grandkids" like that!

Didn't you see that Big Bully trying to push Joey around after the race today? That Bully should get out of NASCAR if he can't handle it! Man, if I had been there I'd try and get near him and boo him! And maybe even use a a 4 letter word or two! But I admit, that'd be hard to do. But still.....

:)
  3. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 0 / -0
    Stewart shouldn't have gone after Logano. He should have turned him around when Logano blocked him so bad. Then there would have been another restart with Logano out of the way. Logano blocked Edwards, Busch, Hamlin, Stewart, and many others all day on a 5 lane wide track. That's blocking, not racing. I know, Stewart blocked at Talladega and half the field wrecked. That was a little different. Restrictor plate race and chase race and 3 time champ vs. Logano who has 2 wins, by racing Mark Martin dirty and by rain.

[​IMG]

Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) driver Denny Hamlin suffered a L1 Compression Fracture following an accident on the final lap of Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway. Hamlin hopes to be released today to fly to his home in North Carolina where he will be evaluated by Dr. Jerry Petty of Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates later this week.(JGR)(3-25-2013)

Dale Sr., Waltrip, Wallace, Gordon, Busch, and many others won at Bristol by bumping other cars out of the way and nobody whined about it. That's Bristol, baby. Logano whines about getting paid back for a slide job where he chopped Hamlin off and then takes it to a 2 mile track. Little Beeyotch move, period.
    Logano had a quick excuse for blocking Stewart at the end, but listen to what he said at 3:00 about Hamlin. He admits it would have been different if it weren't for last week. It was 100% intentional. He hit him, he hurt him, and all because he couldn't stand to race clean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LcKu40NmHQ
  4. RayGator

RayGator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +807 / 19 / -6
    OK, you don't like my "grandkid" !

:)
  5. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +382 / 33 / -10
    Tony Stewart is one to be complaining. I'd like to have seen how well he would have fared had his crew not intervened in the punch-up.
  6. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 0 / -0
    If the crew had not intervened Joey would have a broken nose.

Nascar has said "No penalties", which means Tony & Joey are on double secret insider probation until April 1st.
    Logano better have 2 backup cars at Martinsville, because somebody probably won't be able to wait until raceday to put him in the wall.
  7. Dreamliner

Ratings Received:
    +382 / 33 / -10
    I'll bet Logano would have whipped the old man's ass.
  8. g8r925

g8r925 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +370 / 3 / -0
    Logano would have been on the bad end of that exchange. Tony Stewart would have stomped his rear, and then laughed about it.
  9. Dreamliner

Ratings Received:
    +382 / 33 / -10
    I doubt that Tony Stewart could beat up anyone on the circuit. And besides, you two are not to be taken seriously on this matter. Logano is basically a young Tony Stewart. And Stewart is a hypocrite.
  10. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 0 / -0
    LMAO. Tony has had more fights than probably any other driver on the circuit. Joey is a toothpick. His dad still tells him everything to do. Whether or not you think Stewart is a hypocrite is irrelevant.
  11. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 0 / -0
    Logano is basically a young Tony Stewart.

LOLZ, except for the USAC dirt track wins, earning his way to INDY wins, earning a Nascar ride, IROC wins, World of Outlaws wins, late model dirt wins, Aussie sprint wins, etc...
  12. Dreamliner

Ratings Received:
    +382 / 33 / -10
    You're butthurt and not to be taken seriously. Logano is like a young Tony Stewart in that he drives hard and has a hot temper. The main difference between Logano and Stewart is that the old man doesn't control his temper as well.
  13. Dreamliner

Ratings Received:
    +382 / 33 / -10
    Funny, I remember a few years back when Tony Stewart went after Robby Gordon after a race. Gordon calmly reached out, with one hand, and immobilized Stewart with a choke-hold.

Said Gordon afterwards, "You could see the fear in his eyes."
  14. Emmitto

Emmitto VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +289 / 3 / -0
    I'd love to see them let the drivers fight. None of them look capable to me. Remember when Jeff Gordon and Stewart mixed it up? I recall Stewart yelling "Just he and I! Just he and I!" Meanwhile a single crew member, who could probably actually fight, was in between effectively restraining them both.

Why is there always such a rush to break it up anyway? And why can they never work it out to be alone so it can't be broken up? I think we know, don't we?
  15. Speedofsand

Speedofsand New Member

Ratings Received:
    +325 / 0 / -0
    LMAO that I'm butthurt and not to be taken seriously. I've been around both of them plenty to know what I'm talking about here. The main difference is one had a rich daddy and one has driving skill & a hot temper.

You're full of crap. As soon as Gordon reached toward Tony he went right back at him, and as quick as that happened, two of Stewart's crew jumped in and tossed Gordon out of their garage. He never calmly immobilized Stewart with a chokehold. ...and it was Daytona practice, not a race.

watch the first 5 seconds here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLf-ny2I-SY
  16. Austin34471

Austin34471 Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Logano sucks. I dont see where he gets his sense of entitlement from. THE ONLY reason he is in the sport is because his daddy payed his way. Not because he is any kind of good.. He was in a championship caliper car at JGR for 3 or however many years and won what, 1 race? and made the chase 0 times? Hell the bristol incident was his own fault anyways. He tried to slide job Hamlin and if Hamlin wouldn't have stomped on the brakes, Logano would have destroyed both of them. Then Hamlin shows his appreciation by barelyyy tapping Logano, and his no-driving ass overcorrects 90 degrees into the wall. Then the next week on the last lap Hamlin gives him 3/4 of the track to work with and Logano drives across 3 lanes to smash him. Common you little punk. I hope Tony "busts his ass" next week since Hamlin is in the hospital and cant.