Just in: Official visiting sections at Miami...

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by panamacitygator, Sep 3, 2013.

1. panamacitygator

panamacitygator Ticket Swap Moderator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +46
    Just in from the Miami ticket office...

The ticket sections that are officially visiting sections for this game are the following...
    section 118 in the lower bowl for band and others. Sections 218 and 219 in the club section. And sections 405-423 and row 16 and up in sections 433-436 and 448-451.

This is per my conversation this morning with the manager of the ticket office.

[​IMG]
  2. gator07

gator07 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +703
    I read that of the 12,500 tickets allotted to UF, only 500 of them are in the lower bowl. I know they are probably concerned about us taking over their stadium and how that might appear on television (where you usually see only the lower bowl in the background and side shots), but I'm sure this does not make Foley very happy. Yet another reason why we wouldn't want to continue a series with them.
  3. panamacitygator

panamacitygator Ticket Swap Moderator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +46
    We only allocate 12,500 to our visiting teams. According to SEC rules the band has to be at the opposite end from the home team on the lower bowl. I'm sure the club seats will go to the highest ranking dignitaries and the highest "Bulls" and the rest of the seats to the "common" people.

So we can't complain too much as they did the same that we do. All of our visiting seats are in the SE corner except for 5 rows behind the visiting bench whcih again is SEC rules so the visiting team is not harrassed too much.