Judge Jeanine..US under Obama Paper Tiger

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by FlyingGatorII, Aug 4, 2013.

1. FlyingGatorII

FlyingGatorII Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +522
    Let's see..you left out the part where he promised to bring justice to those that perpetrated the Benghazi attack yet has done nothing to back that up. Meanwhile a prime suspect is publicly saying he is waiting for the FBI to interview him and they know where he is.

You left out the fact that he promised there would be real consequences if Syria and Iran crossed red lines he set yet has done nothing when they both crossed those red lines.

You left out the fact that he said he had Al Qaeda was on the run yet we have embassies closed all over the world right now because of their very real threats.

You left out the fact that Putin basically bitch slapped Obama and the US by providing a traitor to the US asylum after Obama threatened there would be consequences for any country that allowed him in.

Besides that, you covered it pretty well though. If you don't already work in the White House Press Corps my guess is they would hire you in a heart beat!:grin:
  2. candymanfromgc

candymanfromgc Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +274
    She has to make it simple for any libs that were watching.:grin:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. PacificBlueGator

PacificBlueGator Member

Ratings Received:
    +41
    Well, it would be nice to have instant gratification when bad things happen. But that's not always possible, for example it took two administrations and several years to end Osama Bin Ladens life, and kill several high ranking members with drone strikes. So throwing a tantrum that justice wasn't dished out immediately is a little juvenile, particularly when it happens in regions where we have little control.

Obama did pledge support for Syria, which has been held up in Congress from members of both sides of the aisle, and frankly for good reason. We just extracted ourselves from two wars, one needless that has cost many lives. No one wants to be sucked into another one. Iran's newly elected President has urged an end to sanctions because they have hurt the country. I see no reason to doubt that strategy.

I don't think anyone believes we are ever going to be rid of AQ, but we have certainly contained it more. The fact that intelligence gathering suggested it was prudent to prevent another tragic embassy attack would seem like progress in dealing with AQ.

I agree that Putnin has insulted the President. Kind of dumb if you ask me, unless they think the cost is worth creating friction with the US.

I wouldn't be a good spokesperson, for any president, and I certainly can't make those clever paper cutouts either.
  4. FlyingGatorII

FlyingGatorII Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +522
    You seem to be a little confused about what it means when the President of the United States promises other countries real consequences for bad behavior and then backs away from those threats when aforementioned countries commit aforementioned bad behavior. Syria wasn't about aid, it was about using chemical weapons against it's citizens, which they did anyway. Iran wasn't about sanctions in place, it was about real action being taken if they continued to enrich uranium at a pace needed for more than just nuclear energy, which they continue to do. How you can even begin to defend his inaction on Benghazi, when the perps are essentially all out in the open and giving interviews, after Obama promises of justice, is beyond me. At least you can see that Putin showed no respect for him or this country with his actions so maybe there is hope. It was all the previous empty threats that made Putin realize that Obama isn't to be taken seriously though which is something you might want to consider.

Bottom line is running a country isn't like running an election campaign and that is something the OA and his supporters here just don't get. Making false promises and empty threats on the international stage do nothing but make you look weak and ineffective when you don't follow through. That is what Obama has done and we are reaping the results when even third world countries don't take what he says seriously anymore. Of course, you could always just keep focusing on Judge J's cutouts (which I agree were pretty weak) instead of addressing the facts. BTW, I never said you could be a spokesperson for Obama. I said you could be part of the press pool that covers him. They look at facts and report them only in ways that make Obama look good and if that isn't possible, they just ignore the bad stuff altogether.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,279
    Obama is running our country like a kid using his mommy's credit card without her knowing it. He's not stupid, so why is he deliberately running our country into the ground - and why doesn't he care about energy independence and high paying jobs?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ga8orman1

ga8orman1 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +34
    Because his goal is to fundamentally transform this country.

This is why I think we are now doomed. During this last election cycle we had a chance to correct much of this by not re-electing O. I was astounded by the number of people who also want to fundamentally change this country combined with the number of totally ignorant voters.

At this point, anyone still supporting O must fall into one of those two groups.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,279
    This.