John Kerry's wife in critical condition

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Jul 7, 2013.

1. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,906
    I have seizures - nasty ones too. Doesn't stop my husband from sleeping in or going golfing :laugh: But yes I would find that suspicious too - was he with grandkids maybe? I know my dad took my kids out when I had a particularly nasty bout in Florida last year - doesn't mean he wasn't worried.
  2. northgagator

northgagator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +124
    It could be that The Kerry's are victims of bad timing. First Kerry is exposed living it up on Nantucket as Egypt goes down the crapper Then the State Department made things worst by running a sloppy cover up story that ended up being exposed. Now it looks more mucked up because it was announced :
    http://www.google.com/gwt/x?u=http:...-kerrys-wife&ei=TYjcUaqcM6P-wQL_kYHwDA&wsc=bf
  3. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,102
    yeah, it was sleazy. and I'm not sure it's justified by "yeah, well 8 years ago,some on the left were sleazy, too.'
  4. candymanfromgc

candymanfromgc Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +445
    The ole double standard rears it's ugly head once again.
  5. icequeen

Ratings Received:
    +3,906
    What double standard?
  6. northgagator

northgagator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +124
    River, I really do not think Beck was being sleazy
    First of all Beck was responding to events that transpired in the prior week. I am referring to the State Dept charade that Kerry was hard at work while playing in Nantucket. By the end of the week Mrs Kerry has a sudden stroke like attack. The timing if this event distracted the media from discussing the latest State Dept screwup on the Sunday news talk shows.

Second, by Monday Mrs. Kerry's condition is downgraded from critical to fair.

Third, after the four and a half years there is nothing that Glenn Beck and many more people wouldn't put past the Obama administration.

If Mrs Kerry real did have a stroke or a stroke like issue I really feel bad for her. Maybe if the Obama administration was more transparent then maybe there would not be the second guessing, the doubting, and conspiracy theories.
  7. icequeen

Ratings Received:
    +3,906
    Her condition change is that, a condition change. Seizures are tricky things, and for my first one I literally had no warning, wasn't sick, nothing. One minute I was fine, the next I was on the floor with a gash on my head, my daughter crying above me & my husband fixing to call an ambulance. They just happen sometimes.

If it was Kerry claiming he was sick and then was caught on his boat or something, then yeah I have a problem. Obama's shenanigans and Kerry's issues to me are independent of this issue, and if nothing else, IF someone was going to question something, how about showing some tact and waiting until she's out or there's more info?

Now, is Kerry hiding behind this to avoid questions? That I do buy and I do have a problem with and he should be held accountable for THAT.
  8. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,987
    No offense, but not all husbands are as self centered as JK and yours. If I have a sick wife I'm there with her 24/7.
  9. Gatormb

Gatormb Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +959
    I'm wondering if this is a delayed reaction from what happened to her during the Kerry presidential run.

You know the last two months when they duct taped her and locked her in the closet. Must have been traumatic.

Best wishes for a full recovery.
  10. icequeen

Ratings Received:
    +3,906
    I don't blame him, Rick. I've been sick for years. Could I use some more help? Yeah. Does it hurt a bit? Some. But he's not a robot and this isn't easy. We aren't rich, so we don't have people we can hire or even relatives in the area that can help out.

Anyways....back to Kerry's wife...hope she's doing better. And I agree, it could be residual stress or if she has a different condition that she took a new medication for.
  11. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,987
    I understand that you're saying, but all I'm saying is not all men are/act the same.

Now... I too hope Kerry's wife is alright too.
  12. ArtDeco

ArtDeco Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +776
    Prayers for Mrs. Heinz. Wish her well.
    As far as John Kerry, all he did was back up the Brinks truck when his good buddy Sen Heinz died tragically. Some friend. I understand why some people on here find it difficult to hold their tongue about him.