Jalen Tabor 6-1 182 CB Wash, DC (Friendship Academy)

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by gator996, Jun 12, 2013.

1. gator996

gator996 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +15
    http://allfortennessee.com/2013/06/05/are-the-vols-in-jalen-tabors-top-5/

Tom VanHaaren @TomVH

2014 DB Jalen Tabor told me today his current top five is Florida, Maryland, Vanderbilt, Alabama and Florida State. #ESPN150

Tabor is a four-star defensive back, one that 247Sports rates as the fourth best cornerback in the nation and the 28th rated player overall.

The 6’1″ Tabor has been coveted by Vol fans for quite some time, and understandably so, he’s a fantastic cover corner that any team would love to have.

Most recruiting analysts are predicting that Tabor will commit to Florida, some have also predicted Florida State.

Vanderbilt also made quite an impression on Tabor during his visit to Nashville in early April,
  2. gator996

gator996 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +15
    Jalen Tabor Highlights: Watch 5-Star CB Blanket the Competition

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1643419-jalen-tabor-highlights-watch-5-star-cb-blanket-the-competition#ooid=k5Y2xwYjotcm7_QnzJT18i0PEqw-7-GS,Rqd21vYjoLMjWZePC0wRo4dNeR6j6V1t

Jalen Tabor, a 5-star CB, is making a splash in the recruiting world out of our nation's capital.

The Washington, D.C. product is an uncommitted prospect with offers from Alabama, Florida and Florida State. The 6'1",182-pound athlete has a great frame to build on at the next level.

Watch this video to see Tabor make some bone-crushing hits and impressive interceptions
  3. your_perfect_enemy

your_perfect_enemy Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,566
    I know it's close to home, but I don't get the appeal of maryland. you either stephon diggs
  4. gator996

gator996 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +15
    Article from 2011 when he was a 15 yr old sophomore...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/recruiting-insider/post/friendship-collegiates-jalen-tabor-drawing-major-attention-including-offers-from-alabama-and-auburn/2011/09/28/gIQAq8WW5K_blog.html

Posted at 06:32 PM ET, 09/28/2011

Friendship Collegiate’s Jalen Tabor drawing major attention, including offers from Alabama and Auburn

By James Wagner

Friendship Collegiate defensive back Jalen Tabor’s first college football scholarship offer came during the spring of his freshman year.

And now, as a 15 year-old sophomore starting for the No. 6 Knights, Tabor now has nine major college scholarship offers to his name, including recent additions Alabama and Auburn.

Alabama was in attendance at Friendship Collegiate’s 22-16 win over Georgetown Prep on Sept. 9 and offered Tabor after the game, Knights Coach Aazaar Abdul-Rahim said. Auburn extended an offer on Friday, he said.

“His ball skills are the best I’ve ever coached,” said Abdul-Rahim, who played defensive back at San Diego State.

Tabor is a 6-foot-1, 175-pound cornerback who has a penchant for making a dazzling play. In four games this season, he already has three interceptions, including one in the season opener that he made one-handed while leaping and another against Georgetown Prep in which he caught the ball against his helmet.

Tabor also has offers from Maryland, Clemson, North Carolina, North Carolina State, South Carolina and West Virginia.
  5. StrangeGator

StrangeGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,570
    I see him listed as a UF lean on at least two different sites.