It started with the Apology Tour

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gator85jd, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,286
    Don't forget that he bowed to every putz overseas, and he even bowed to a servant. Obama's problem was that he never really acted like he even like America and maybe felt that his apologies would sooth his soul.
  2. Gatorrick22

Ratings Received:
    +4,286
    I know right... I guess money and wealth isn't "tangible" enough" for the freeloaders.
  3. neisgator

neisgator Belligerent Gator

Ratings Received:
    +106
    This is just too rich.
    So, we should believe that intelligence report, but not a consensus of nearlyTWENTY agencies 6 years earlier?
  4. Gatorrick22

Ratings Received:
    +4,286
    Well said... repped.
  5. gator85jd

gator85jd New Member

Ratings Received:
    +65
    Rick, I can't believe I forgot about all the bowing. Didn't Carney or Gibbs try to tell the media that he was looking at the Saudi king's ring and wasn't really bowing?

I think you're probably right, it was his Apology Therapy Tour! He was hoping to make himself feel better -- it's all about him -- forget about how it impacts America.
  6. Gatorrick22

Ratings Received:
    +4,286
    Thanks to interrogations during the Bush years and the Navy seals for that.

I'm thoroughly convinced you have no idea how macroeconomics works with regards to oil.

I hear you buzzing in my ear, like a bug that won't go away... Unfortunately you are totally confused and ill-informed about a great many things... too many to even continue this pretend debate.
  7. Gatorrick22

Ratings Received:
    +4,286
    Arabs view apologies as a sign of weakness... and they're not the only ones, just ask Russia, China and even Ecuador.
  8. Row6

Row6 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +26
    Keep posting bs and you'll still hear it. Your loss if you won't look at data and facts.

BTW, there is no debate until the other side presents something other than what they heard on Rush.
  9. Row6

Row6 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +26
    Advice from Pentagon and State and Europeans was to enact a no-fly zone over Libya. Like bombing the compound where OBL was thought to be, that policy entailed the least risk. Obama decided it would be ineffective and decided instead to provide active air support against Q's troops. Unlike Bush, he did not fly over wearing a cod piece and jump out and personally stab Q (that's what happened in Iraq, right?), but like in the OBL killing he made the decision that was the most risky but had the highest pay off.
  10. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +611
    Another thread turned pissing contest. Sad that both sides can't objectively agree that both W and BO had serious faults as president that far outweigh their benefits and that our nation has suffered greatly as the result of both.

Right can't stand Obama referencing Bush at all (but but but Bush) until OBL is referenced then claim all the credit goes back to Bush's methods.

Left cant stand Bush then defends the hell out of BO when he has largely continued so many of the security/anti-terror policies started under Bush.

Then both get frustrated and start the name calling.

Wash-rinse-repeat.

I hope y'all are more objective when it comes to your own lives than when discussing politics.
  11. gator85jd

gator85jd New Member

Ratings Received:
    +65
    This should be a non-partisan discussion, but it seems like the truth hurts sometime.

Today, we see 0bama saying "I shouldn't have to" when asked if he had reached out to Putin or Xi Jinping trying to gain the return of Snowden. Really? "I shouldn't have to"? And this guy is the "leader" of the free world? "I shouldn't have to" sounds like something a child would say when asked to clean up a mess the child didn't make, not something the President of the United States would say when asked if they have a dialogue with other world leaders on something of importance to the U.S.

No wonder they don't take him seriously. It started with the Apology Tour.
  12. neisgator

neisgator Belligerent Gator

Ratings Received:
    +106
    Still waiting to hear a response from my last post.

16+ International agencies....