Is WM getting a "do-over"?

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by gator07, Dec 12, 2013.

1. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +913
    I think we rock next year.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. DieAGator

DieAGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,054
    Well, maybe. I would not be surprised to find out Coach wishes he had not let some of our players transfer. I imagine he thought some of his projects would step up and they did not so are now also transfers.
  3. DieAGator

Ratings Received:
    +2,054
    All bums or did Muschamp jump the gun and over estimate his recruiting evaluations? You don't know the answer so skip over that one.

If they are losing players they cannot replace and their on the team's performance suffers then yes, it was a mistake either in recruiting analysis, development, or roster management.

Wondering, thinking, contemplating, who really gives a damn? It's better than being a richardhead.

TEs.

I can use Bama, LSU, georgia, fsu and do a comparison of recruits committed against who they have on roster and compare that to UF. I would rather wait until they release their fall rosters. Those other teams aren't suffering from serial mismanagement.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. GATORAZ

GATORAZ Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,942
    I dont get this question can you elaborate more. If it is player eval as recruits I think I am pretty good at answering those type of questions you might think differently. You do ask a lot of questions on awsome recruiting so you do like peoples opinions on prospects.
  5. DieAGator

Ratings Received:
    +2,054
    You pointed out that they were Meyer's recruits as if that was all that needed to be said.

True but I don't automatically accept anyone's opinion, even the coach's given their record.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. GATORAZ

GATORAZ Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,942
    what recruits do you have a question about?
  7. rpmGator

rpmGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +937
    Vitriol is expected when you just had the worst season in decades and the only change is cosmetic. Did you expect fans to cheer. ALL fans everywhere are pretty much the same except those that are fine with the basement.

Losing 3 in a row to UGA is enough for some of us, no bowl is it for others, watching the Noles go for the tie with us in national titles is another. Watching an O that bores the hell out of Woody Hayes even while winning made the games less fun and now we have become the No Fun League by choice.

Fans want big plays on O, scoring so they can hear the band once in while celebrate the score. Louisville beat a team the staff couldn't motivate, and it has continued. But the fans are the reason for this for some reason which is just another excuse to continue down the same beaten path.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. DieAGator

Ratings Received:
    +2,054
    Pulleez.