Is prezBO locked into a victim mentality

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by g8orbill, Oct 10, 2013.

1. philobeddoe

philobeddoe Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +114
    Oh yes .... Sure, especially since the House Tea Partiers previously stated that seeking an agreement from the POTUS to handled the nation's financial affairs in a reasonable manner was "unpatriotic" and a "failure of leadership". Yepper .... You are correct.

I can't speak to the mental condition of the one US Rep for which you voted ..... But I know Barry O is a liar and confirmed failure as POTUS who's likely cause irreparable damage to our nation's finances. So we do agree on Obama.
  2. philobeddoe

Ratings Received:
    +114
    Obama's position and statement we're discussing here go well beyond a simple partisan stand. And his current stand on and handling of the mess he's created show he's not qualified to hold any meaningful government office. But .... Keep on defending him and rationalizing his destructively aberrant behavior.
  3. GatorBen

GatorBen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,354
    Wait, your issue is actually with him having changed his mind? I assumed that was just river mocking you.

Hell, being willing to turn away from that dumbass statement is a positive in my mind. It's the stance itself that I considered evidence of awful judgement and potentially disqualifying.
  4. philobeddoe

Ratings Received:
    +114
    Problem with your position is .... After Obama made the statement, he subsequently oversaw an $8 trillion increase in the nation's debt .... And needed congress to authorize the debt ceiling increases he deemed to be unpatriotic. Then, when challenged to reconcile his previous statement as a green Senator and his actions as POTUS, he conveniently experienced this "awakening" .... that debt ceiling increases weren't so bad, after all.

These matters are all interconnected and together indicate he simply lacks the wherewithal to be POTUS, especially one this nations needs in such challenging times. The US needs an intelligent, objective individual capable of uniting a divided nation and effectively managing conflicting demands on a "tight budget".
  5. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +928
    The problem is that your dummy hero Bush almost threw us into Great Depression 2 in 2008.

Now THAT guy was unfit to be president.
  6. nlsfive

nlsfive Member

Ratings Received:
    +4
    Candidate Geoerge H.W. Bush once famously uttered the words "read my lips, no new taxes" and then turned around as president and raised taxes. The point is, you can make idealistic, ill-advised statements before becoming president of actually having to govern.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. gatorplank

gatorplank Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +336
    Obama is like some punk who tried to pick on the kid who just wanted to be left alone, but the kid decided to fight back. And now Obama is crying about it. LOL at the liberals who equivocate the kid who just wants to be left alone with the thug who wants to steal the kid's lunch money. Of course in the bizarre mind of the liberal the thug is the victim here.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DieAGator

DieAGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +882
    I believe the problem with Obama is he is simply incapable of managing the country. He's managed us to crippling debt, and Obamacare, his dream, is going to be an unmitigated disaster. What's his legacy now? How do you expect a narcissist to act in the face of that?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. AustinGator1

AustinGator1 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +200
    Now that is a funny post. Based on your posting history you would have to move quite a bit to the right to even see a rino. Thanks for the chuckle. I am guessing you didn't vote for Obama because he wasn't far enough to the left for you.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +7,537
    good one austin
    • Like Like x 1
  11. g8trjax

g8trjax Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +276

That dumbass statement and many others, that are available for all to see, were the bedrock of his 'hope and change' mantra that swept him into the most powerful political position in the world. To see people defend this as 'just a typical lying politician' or 'political posturing' is beyond most common sense comprehension.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. GatorBen

Ratings Received:
    +1,354
    You got me, I voted for Mitt Romney in both the 2008 and 2012 primaries, and for McCain and Romney in the generals, because I thought Obama was too moderate...

It couldn't possibly be that the Republican Party has wandered from "pretty conservative" off into Lala Land and staked out the most extreme positions the party has ever had. Company that with then deciding that anyone who doesn't 100% agree with them about both every single position, and their political strategy for getting to them, is obviously disagreeing simply because they're a full blown communist, and a willingness from their base to swallow that line of crap, and perhaps I see how you could get there.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. GatorBen

Ratings Received:
    +1,354
    You really think he got elected based on saying in 2006 that he wouldn't raise the debt ceiling?
  14. LabraGator

LabraGator Member

Ratings Received:
    +85
    :laugh:
  15. g8trjax

g8trjax Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +276
    I think you should review what I said. And the really sad part about your apparant undying love for all things obama, is that you don't recognize his rare 2006 on the record vote is far from a dumbass statement.
  16. philobeddoe

Ratings Received:
    +114
    And some can .... then others like Obama can't. $8 trillion in addition debt in < 5 years .... now at $17 trillion and growing.

Yepper, Barrister Barry is a fantastic leader and successful PotUS. (we'll three of those letter's apply - the first two and the last).
    • Like Like x 1
  17. AustinGator1

AustinGator1 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +200
    If you say so. Unfortunately, for you we have all read your posts for some time now and they don't line up with this claim. Then again maybe your posts are some kind of dual personality issue.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. philobeddoe

Ratings Received:
    +114
    Or ... it could be the Tea Party republicans are in fact doing what this nation needs them to do ... to keep the current administration and it's supporting cast of rubber-stamping leftie lemmings from further damaging the nation's financial condition. $17 trillion in debt ... and climbing ... and people want to continue the Obama experiment???????

I don't believe the AFA and Obama's leadership are what this nation needs at the present. Surely ... we need no more debt .... as $1.3 trillion a year under Obama's reign is unpatriotic and a failure of leadership we can no longer tolerate.

Just a few thoughts:

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride it.
    Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you.
    What you allow, is what will continue.
    If you can pay government workers to keep something closed, you can pay them to keep it open.
    America needs to remember that the same guy that is shutting off access to the national parks, is now trying to control your healthcare.