I'm Hearing...

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by Gator_84_88, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Gator_84_88

Gator_84_88 VIP Member VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,700
    That FSU kept their string of playing "NOBODY" alive yesterday! :wave::tongue:
    Cheer up guys...our Gators will bounce back strong.
  2. Gatorstooth

Gatorstooth New Member

Ratings Received:
    +19
    LOL!!! Not this year they wont.
  3. bullish

bullish Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +130
    Jameis Winston says he is like Teddy Bridgewater, Morris at Miami, only better. This does not bode well for the Gators. He can move, he is big and accurate with a football. We will have our hands full and if we keep up this conservative offensive play calling, I call it waiting for the other team to take the lead, then we will show them. We are going to have find something that works on offensive with a team that has a pulse.
  4. Chompsuey

Chompsuey Member

Ratings Received:
    +28
    Winston looked good against no pass rush and huge cushions from mediocre db's. We could've been blown out with the amount of turnovers we had but instead we were in it throughout. Lets hope this game serves as our Ole Miss game from 08. Miami isn't a bad team but we beat ourselves.
  5. urbangirl

urbangirl Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +82
    I hear we're guaranteed a win this coming weekend. Anyone else want to take this bet?Duh, open weekend.
  6. GatorLaw

GatorLaw Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +165
    After watching FSU play one game and us play two I'm afraid the FSU jokes are falling a little flat right now.
  7. jewood592

jewood592 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,757
    There are some very wise and great posters on this site. Like most of you I am crushed with the loss yesterday and can find countless things to point at and blame for the loss. The bottom line is we have to correct these mistakes ad move on. We will still have a good year and don't let the FSU stats fool you. They may look invincible so far, but the season is young. They won't play against a defense like we are fielding until they play us!

Don't any if you guys remember 2008? Oklahoma scored over 60 points in their final 5 games and scored 58 in the game before that streak started. They were the highest scoring offense in the history of the game and they scored a whopping 14 points against our defense!

Don't let FSU and all of these other teams fool you into believing they could do this against real competition because they can't.