Hillary Rodham Clinton, Democrat Candidate for President in 2016?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by RayGator, Jun 5, 2014.

1. nlsfive

nlsfive Member

Ratings Received:
    +4
    And the people who twice voted for George W. Bush were geniuses right?
  2. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +10,464
    so tell me nana how many times would you let your husband cheat and then forgive him

if I cheated I doubt I got a chance for redemption-I can tell you my first wife cheated and I forgave her and tried to move on- but when it happened again-no way Jose- it was over

Bill cheated and cheated and cheated-she looked the other way and then when it became public she went out of her way to try and destroy the lives of the women- to her it was all the women's fault- no way she can be a role model for young women-I am amazed at the number of women who will look the other way when it comes to Hillary
  3. FlyingGatorII

FlyingGatorII Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +609
    http://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/shortcuts/2014/jul/23/energizer-bill-clinton-affair-hillary
  4. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +975
    The point here is you said she "allowed" Bill to cheat. Placing blame on Hillary rather than where it really belongs....with the cheater, Bill Clinton.

Did you "allow" your first wife to cheat? Should you be judged by the same standard you are using on Hillary and put down for forgiving her in the effort to save your marriage?

If you cheated and your wife forgave you, would you judge her in the same way you've judged Hillary?
  5. g8orbill

Ratings Received:
    +10,464
    fool me once shame on you
    fool me twice shame on me

when Hillary continued to be the doormat while her husband had his numerous dalliances then yes she allowed it because she looked the other way in return for the power that came with his career- why else would any woman put up with that nonsense
  6. jimgata

jimgata Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,206
    Sure she allowed it by doing nothing.Doing nothing is actually condoning it and it will only get worse, as noted in the inaction of our current administration, for example.
  7. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +975

How do you know her role here was as a doormat? Were you behind closed doors with Hillary and Bill so privy to all that?

Do you bring up other legislators or Congressmen on their infidelities and their "doormat" wives when they run for office?
  8. g8orbill

Ratings Received:
    +10,464
    did she stay with a man who continued to have sexual relations with other women- yes- that makes her either a total idiot or a dormat or both

again tell me how she is a role model for young women and tell me again how many women you would accept your husband stepping out with
  9. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +975

I've been very lucky to not experience this sort of thing.....but if I did, my tolerance would be zip and he'd be thrown out with serious injuries to a vital body part.

You seem to be so worried about her being a role model to young women.....where's your concern for the many cheating Congressmen and their impact on being role models for young men? What about their long suffering wives? Do you have the same low opinion of them as you do Hillary? Are you out there worrying about that as they campaign for office?
  10. g8orbill

Ratings Received:
    +10,464
    I in no way condone cheating by anyone

however she made it an issue for her when she tried to destroy the lives of the young women who befell Bill's charms instead of throwing his ass out-

you want this woman to be Prez and I am concerned about the message of how she has lived her life and the message it sends to young women
  11. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +975
    This isn't about condoning cheating.....it's about the view of Hillary's marriage being judged so harshly in comparison to her male peers by you.

Hillary should be a role model for young women......they need to see a woman who has had an imperfect life and marriage reach the point Hillary has, campaigning for president. It shows young women that a woman can achieve success despite some serious challenges in her life. When you think about it, men have a much smoother path to success. Hillary's example is relevant and important to women today. It's an important message to them that they can succeed despite their own challenges, set backs and heartbreaks.
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +979

I disagree. Hillary is a HORRIBLE role model. She represents using her femininity to get what she wanted, and even though her husband cheated on her, she stayed with him simply because she knew she could ride his popularity to reach her ultimate goal. She changes her moral values on a whim, to whichever way the political winds are blowing at the time (just like her husband did). She has shown that nothing is beneath ER her in her quest to reach her own (selfish) ultimate goal. She is a gold digger of nearly biblical proportions, and there is NO WAY she should be held out as anyone's role model.

I truly think that her actions have put women's advances back by at least 20 years...
  13. gatornana

gatornana Administrator

Ratings Received:
    +975
    Doesn't that sound like many male politicians? She shows women that they can jump in the ring with men and compete.
  14. jimgata

jimgata Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,206
    Does the equality women keep talking about, jobs, pay. etc. also include criticism?
    She has already called for any anti clinton books to be blackballed by the media.
  15. g8orbill

Ratings Received:
    +10,464

pure toro mierda

what they see is a woman who was married to a misogynist who instead of showing him the door went after the women he seduced and tried to ruin their lives

if that is a role model to you then I hope you do not have any daughters because it is a terrible message to send
  16. persegator

persegator Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +157
    The Republicans have an iron grip on the poorest and least educated states in the nation, and yet still try to claim its the other guys who rely on those demographics. The willful delusion is astounding.

They are all just temporarily embarrassed millionaires.
  17. gatorman_07732

gatorman_07732 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,852
    One of the most disturbing things of politics is categorizing people and putting them in a box as if they can't think for themselves.
    Some of you have to get your propaganda correct. I thought the democratic party was the party of the small guy.
  18. jimgata

jimgata Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,206
    The "party of the small guy" has ripped the small guy apart. Household income has taken a terrible decrease and the only ones that have gained under the Obama administration is the 1%, which the dems claim to hate.
  19. DaveFla

Ratings Received:
    +979
    As river pointed out earlier, it want the "dummies" in the south who elected and re-elected the worst president in the history of this country.

I know a lot of really dumb smart people... And really smart dumb people.
  20. DaveFla

Ratings Received:
    +979
    And the worst hit? African Americans, yet they still support the democrats. Go figure.