Hillary Clinton Documentary Scrapped

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by diehardgator1, Sep 30, 2013.

1. diehardgator1

diehardgator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +195 / 4 / -2
    CNN has announced they will scrap the HC film. It seems as though no one on the Clinton side would submit to interviews and give info out to to help make the film. Wonder if was because they would have to man up and include the Benghazi massacure she was in charge of plus her famous "what difference does it make now" remark. Clinton aids exerted pressure on CNN to drop the film

"The filmmaker who was planning to produce a controversial documentary on Hillary Clinton has pulled out of the project, claiming that Clinton aides exerted pressure on him and that dozens of potential sources refused to grant interviews.

Director Charles Ferguson revealed his decision regarding the now-canned documentary for CNN Films in a column posted Monday on The Huffington Post. He cited opposition from members of both parties -- the Republican National Committee had threatened to boycott presidential primary debates hosted by CNN over the project -- but indicated the strongest resistance came from the Clinton world.

"When I approached people for interviews, I discovered that nobody, and I mean nobody, was interested in helping me make this film," he said. "Not Democrats, not Republicans -- and certainly nobody who works with the Clintons, wants access to the Clintons, or dreams of a position in a Hillary Clinton administration."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ry-for-cnn-after-pressure-from-clinton-aides/
  2. diehardgator1

diehardgator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +195 / 4 / -2
    did not see the other thread please delete this one thx
  3. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +373 / 39 / -7
    Too much whisker biscuits.
  4. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +509 / 18 / -2
    They should interview Vince Foster... No, wait....

Never mind.