Hernandez: "GOD Put Me In This Situation For A Reason"

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Jaggator, Aug 1, 2013.

1. FearNoSpear

FearNoSpear Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +465
    It does seem to be a common theme. Prison is full of "religious" people
  2. g8r925

g8r925 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +410

Didn't you know that we don't need or want God until troubles arises, but back to the bubble gum. I would gladly eat crow if some how this young man is innocent.
  3. ufhomerj31

ufhomerj31 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +167
    At least he knows how to write.
    I was worried with how stupid he seemed before.
  4. Claygator

Claygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,290
    What makes you think he is a Christian? Because he mentions God?
  5. gatorbait1

gatorbait1 Member

Ratings Received:
    +7
    Prison is full of criminals and yes there are some religious people. There are religious people all over the world but that's why Christianity stands out compared to all else....it's about a relationship with Jesus Christ not religion! AH did not display the behavior of a Christian. He mentioned god not Christianity. The devil was behind the man who murdered The guy. Not Christianity.
  6. FearNoSpear

Ratings Received:
    +465
    I didnt mention Christianity. Just made the observation that a lot of scumbags cling to religion when Convenient.
  7. gatorbait1

gatorbait1 Member

Ratings Received:
    +7
    Lol I know u didn't. And neither did ah. I just wanted to clear it up as it was mentioned earlier. Go gators!
  8. FearNoSpear

Ratings Received:
    +465
    Gotcha. I misread what you said I guess. My bad. Definitely worth clearing up.
  9. ValdostaGatorFan

ValdostaGatorFan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +259

[​IMG]

....close enough for me
  10. INGATORSWETRUST

INGATORSWETRUST Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +410
    All you have heard is what the police or district attorney's office has released or spread in media. They are publicly linking Hernandez to other Boston shootings and Gville shootings now. They planted these links to gangs, which are not true. Prison where housed looked at all tattoos and said none were gang related, where you originally heard he had gang tattoos.

The case is entirely circumstantial. All those arrested have claimed not guilty. There is no murder weapon, no evidence linking Hernandez to shooting, no DNA, .... They have to prove guilty with all jurors. The reality is mother was a school teacher, father died, but not the way he was portrayed. Just because Hernandez rented a car and apartment for his friends does not mean he was guilty or at scene of crime at time of murder. DA entire case is that Hernandez was angry at his friend (girlfriend's sister's boyfriend) that he had hung with for years because he talked to another guy at a bar the week before. Because he talked to another guy in a bar, Hernandez decided to kill his fiance's boyfriend? Does not seem logical. I think the defense attorney will prove that the gentleman murdered was involved in drugs (how did he provide for family as a semi-pro football player), may have dealt drugs, and perhaps was killed in a drug deal gone bad.

By time Hernandez attorney presents evidence, refutes DA allegations, has character witnesses testify, ... he will have hung jury at minimum and may be found innocent, as can't prove guilty beyond reasonable doubt. That is why DA and police are leaking these false stories, as trying to taint juries perception of Hernandez. They can't even prove what type of gun Hernandez was carrying on surveillance camera or even if it was a gun with 100% certainty. What will defense attorney do to explain video to create doubt in juror's minds.

The police or DA state he destroyed evidence, cleaned house, .... but you have not heard Hernandez side yet. Might not be as portrayed. What if surveillance system was damaged when dropped by someone else weeks or months earlier, what if this service cleaned the house monthly for his pregant fiance, ...???

Why have you convicted Hernandez before trial? Innocent until proven guilty. Police have charged the wrong person with murder hundreds of times and convicts were later cleared by DNA evidence or confessions from others years later.

Hernandez will have the best lawyers, best experts, star power as character witnesses in Pounceys, Tebow, Patriot players, mother that is a school teacher stating they portrayed child incorrectly, ...... Will be hard to find entire jury to reach a guilty verdict in this case based on current evidence.

I'm not ready to convict without hearing Hernandez side of the story.
  11. Jaggator

Jaggator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,205
    Here's the latest. Although they are still searching for the weapon, this info has come forth in the last week.

Bristol County assistant district attorney William McCauley said additional evidence includes boxes of ammunition found at a condominium Hernandez leased and a magazine clip for a .45-caliber Glock in a Hummer registered to him. Police say Lloyd was killed with a .45-caliber gun. McCauley said the box had Hernandez's fingerprints on it.

The other 2 guys will say AH pulled the trigger killing Lloyd so that they can plea down to a lesser charge to help themselves.
  12. gatorbait1

gatorbait1 Member

Ratings Received:
    +7
    Lol a tattoo dont make someone close enough to be a Christian Lmbo!!!! What about the gang related tattoo on him? Is he a Christian gangsta???? Lol is that close enough for u? That's like saying if my aunt had balls, then she'd be my uncle lol -close enough for me=ignorant
  13. whitelakegator

whitelakegator New Member

Ratings Received:
    +20
    Uhhhh...besides his DNA on the gum? He is tied to the scene of the murder. Are you a family member? Dude is going away for a long long time.
  14. ValdostaGatorFan

Ratings Received:
    +259
    Close enough for ME (me, myself, VGF) = religion in general. You can pick the religion/denomination, my opinion won't change. So no, not really ignorant.
  15. ValdostaGatorFan

Ratings Received:
    +259
    We can continue this in Too Hot if you'd like.
  16. ValdostaGatorFan

Ratings Received:
    +259
    God, performer of metaphors
  17. tilly

tilly Superhero Moderator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +6,315
    Lol...your generalizations are the very definition of ignorant...if not offensive.

Sent from my All knowing Android Device
  18. ValdostaGatorFan

Ratings Received:
    +259
    If I know about the religions, but refuse to subscribe to them, how is that ignorant?

I'm a firm believer in evolution. Just because I refute higher powers and mythical beings, that makes me ignorant... OK. I'm fine with that.
  19. LittleBlueLW

LittleBlueLW Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,950
    Please PM a mod and get this moved to THFSG since its obvious you want a non sports related argument.
  20. g8tr96

g8tr96 Moderator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +981
    In the future, don't hijack threads on the sports boards and force them into TH.....smh

Thanks