Have the lines ever been more clearly defined???

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by AustinGator1, Jul 3, 2013.

1. AustinGator1

AustinGator1 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +667
  2. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +11,456
    Very clearly outlined
  3. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,626
    Can someone summarize?
  4. Gatoragman

Gatoragman VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +66
  5. oaklandroadie

oaklandroadie Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +174
    Same side that booed the inclusion of "God" at the DNC.
  6. AustinGator1

Ratings Received:
    +667
    Michi. The Texas State Legislature was called to a special session this week to complete the vote that was interuppted last week by the 'Pro Abortion (Death)' mob. Yesterday they held the committee meeting for all to be heard on the issue before it goes to a vote. During the day there were Pro Life and Pro Death groups at the State Legislature. When the Pro Life Group started a rendition of 'Amazing Grace' the Pro Death group chanted 'Hail Satan'. My friends who were there were very saddened to see how rude and unruley the Pro Death group was during the entire process. I would ask that we pray for those that are part of the Pro Death group to have God soften their hearts. The enemy most definitely has a firm hold.
  7. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    incidence of children living(and dying) is more prevalent in rural areas nationally than in cities. And in the rural areas there are more white children living(and dying) in poverty than minority children.

And the states with highest incidence of rural chidlren living in poverty---is none other than the Bible Belt extending from WV to GA than state west to Az. With all the states but one(NM) being strongly red states with a lot of talk of being good Christians.

Might be time for the Christians to be concerned about the children they are bringing into the world in which the children live(and die in poverty)

Evidently,,,,Fundamentalists appear to be more concerned with unborn children than born children. Especially when they attack policies regarding poverty of liberal areas.....but refuse to concern themselves with Fundamentalist regions in which children are living(and dying) in poverty at a higher rate than in those lib cities.

Amazing Grace is also commonly heard among those who are discriminated against because they are black or other minority. Those who are in despair over their health ,and the good Christian cons tell them to stuff it if they can't pay for their own healthcare. It is also sung among whites(con and lib) who are so oppressed that they beseech God for help to relieve their personal suffering. Then there are the hypocrits people who sing Amazing Grace and beseech God to bring death and illness and poverty, etc upon those of differing point of view.

you all have a nice day with your BS circle of self deciet
  8. oaklandroadie

oaklandroadie Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +174
    tldnr
  9. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,126
    No offense but I head the group singing Amazing Grace and then the younger girls yelling crap but only one girl who didn't seem to be with everyone else walk around to the camera yelling "Hail Satan! Hail Satan!"
  10. AustinGator1

Ratings Received:
    +667

Nice rant. Has nothing to do with the thread but hopefully you feel better about yourself.
  11. bposs

bposs Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +422
    Using mans definition of poverty are you? Christians do feed the poor in the name of Christ, that is our duty, not the govt.

God > govt.
  12. AustinGator1

Ratings Received:
    +667

No offense taken. This was the only video I could find on You Tube and admittedly it isn't great quality in large part because it is pointed toward the group singing. However, you can hear the chant and as you point out the girl at the end is continuing the chant after the song is over with. I had several friends who were there who verified what was being said. It's all over our local talk radio this morning as well. Nobody is denying what was chanted. They say they did it to upset those that were singing and were quite happy about what they were chanting.
  13. wgbgator

wgbgator Sub-optimal Poster Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,177
    "Hail Satan?" That's pretty funny. The lines are pretty well drawn on who takes themselves uber-seriously and who doesn't.
  14. icequeen

Ratings Received:
    +4,126
    That's your take on Amazing Grace. This is one of the hymns I sing frequently, especially at my sickest, but I didn't realize that it was a hidden request to God to bring death, illness, poverty, etc.

And you're right we should all be concerned with the children that have problems, make sure they get food especially at schools (breakfast and lunch is offered here), etc. But I will add one point to that concern.

A poor child has the chance to become something. A dead child does not. Or is life's worth only measured by how much money can be made, or what that person contributes to society?
  15. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +924
    oldgator - sounds like you had one too many eye openers this morning.
  16. icequeen

Ratings Received:
    +4,126
    Okay thanks for clearing it up then. Thought it was my hearing or something.
  17. madgator

madgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +887

time for the democrat party to come perfectly clear on that question.....if the majority of your party doesn't want it included. Then stand by it!
  18. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,323
    Yeah, I only see one person doing it, too.
  19. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    simply pointing out the hypocrisy of many anti-abortionists and anti-abortion groups(especially from rural Fundamentalist areas of the south who claim to be 'pro-life'

on the one hand they are anti-abortion

on the other hand they accuse libs of failing to deal with poverty in cities. While at that very same time the incidence of children living and dying in poverty in their own areas(rural areas of Southern Bible Belt)--

Clean up your own act before telling others what to do
  20. Row6

Row6 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +26
    Yes, and obviously all those favoring abortion rights in that video are satan worshipers, and not people mocking the attempted co-option of god by those opposing them. I know I have a shrine in my home.