Geraldo Blasts FSU DA and Winston On Orielly

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by diehardgator1, Dec 6, 2013.

1. GatorLaw

GatorLaw Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +163 / 3 / -2
    I don't know that most here claim to have the entire case figured out. What most of us believe is that there was enough evidence to justify a charge and a trial. And I certainly believe that there was no way Meggs, a life-long Tallahassee resident, FSU graduate, and FSU football fan was ever going to charge Winston no matter what the evidence showed. He wasn't about to be the worst villain in FSU history and to be verbally abused and worse everywhere he went for the rest of his life.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RayGator

RayGator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +811 / 19 / -6
    I certainly agree.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. UFGator05

UFGator05 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +310 / 91 / -42
    Those injuries suggests the victim was forced down and held down. Also think report said it was anal. Doesn't sound like victim was willing to me
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +385 / 16 / -5
    Page 3
    no anal reported so only external swab was taken. If you look at page 52 and what the nurse documented you would see the bruises and areas of redness were small.

Also only generalized tenderness and mild redness of the vagina. NO tears, swelling or bruising.

All that really suggests is there was intercourse.

The redness on the knees(below knee cap) and top of foot could also suggest she was on top or doggie position.

Also when asked by the nurse if she had sex within the last 5 days, the answer was NO. (later to be found untrue) She had sex with boyfriend earlier that day. Which could account for the tenderness and redness. Two sexual acts in one day.

Page 13 Jamal Roberts admits to have consensual sex at an earlier time.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  5. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +664 / 141 / -85
    s

I find it hilarious that you are calling Geraldo "biased" because he worked for FOX. He's about as liberal as many of the liberals who work there. Btw, how many LMSM channels have 10 - 15 conservative commentators who daily contribute to the discussions for their audiences? Answer? None.

Biased my ass. The fact that you would make such an assinine comment demonstrated your personal prejudice. Take your politics back to the Too Hot forum.
  6. vangator1

vangator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +114 / 13 / -7
    maybe it would have been easier to find out who she didn't have sex with.
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Boring Boring x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. gulfgator

gulfgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +83 / 1 / -0
    One thing is for certain, it's real easy to see who the semi apologists are in this thread.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  8. iwannaperfectseason

iwannaperfectseason Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +212 / 9 / -2
    Where does it indicate that an earlier time is the same day? An earlier time could be any moment in time before 1:30 A.M. on Dec. 7th, 2012 - not necessarily Dec. 6th or 7th, 2012. It's not specified. It doesn't say earlier that evening or earlier that day. An earlier time could have been Dec. 1, 2012 for all we know.

Besides, she's not accusing her BF of rape. It's an unknown person at that point in time. She even called her BF the night after the incident and told him what had happened.

Looking at Kent State's Football Schedule, they had a game on Friday, November 30, 2012 for the MAC championship - the day before was Thanksgiving. He redshirted last year, so it's not clear whether he was at that contest or if he left Florida after celebrating Turkey Day). Nevertheless, I would think that at least he would have been back in Ohio by Monday, December 3rd, 2012 as there were still upcoming Finals for that semester. After his 2013 Thanksgiving break interview, it does say he returned to Ohio on Dec. 2, 2013. Therefore, I would assume he did the same the previous year. So, he probably wasn't in Tally on Dec. 6th or Dec. 7th, 2012. The earliest he could have had consensual sex with the victim was Sunday, Dec. 2, 2012, which would make her statement about not having sex within the last 5 days truthful.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. DivePlay

DivePlay Member

Ratings Received:
    +32 / 15 / -9
    As are the apologists for fake rape allegations as justified because men are all closet predators and all women are innocent virgins.

I think there still needs to be investigation, but wonder if some of the pitch fork crowd would be so righteous if had had been say Percy Harvin in 2008.

Something seedy went down I have no doubt, and it sure as hell could have been rape. More needs to come out, but I am not taking sides yet just because that is what the mob demands.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Col_Forbin

Col_Forbin New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 26 / -13
    lol. Geraldo is now the voice of reason for this "case"? The reason the state attorney and others didn't look to be taking it serious is because - as two separate investigations revealed - the whole thing was nonsense. A known cleat-chaser screams rape after boyfriend gets mad she cheated on him, then proceeds to lead authorities on wild goose chases with her sudden cases of amnesia and no real evidence in attempt to save face for perpetrating a lie, while creating a circus played out in the media that interfered with real, serious cases that needed resources? You shouldn't be surprised there wasn't a funeral vibe in Tallahassee that day. Geraldo. lol.
    • Boring Boring x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Swamp_of_Gators

Swamp_of_Gators Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +399 / 10 / -0
    So her BF found out she cheated on him just 3 hours after "it" took place? Doesn't he live out of town too? Man, she's really forthcoming.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Swamp_of_Gators

Swamp_of_Gators Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +399 / 10 / -0
  13. UFLAW81

UFLAW81 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,175 / 76 / -32
    Jameis had better get used to it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Lawdog88

Lawdog88 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,157 / 34 / -23
    Famous has got that deer in the headlights look about him, underneath all of that hyped-up team bravado.

Like his coach said, I sure am glad he plays for that team.
  15. 96Gatorcise

Ratings Received:
    +385 / 16 / -5
    Your timeline very well may be accurate. Then we could assume that 5 days prior XX had intercourse with Roberts put on the pink pants afterwards (DNA found in crotch, pg 7) wore them and took them off. Evening of the 6th XX put the same pink pants back on (unwashed) to go out that Thur. night (plausible).

11/21/13 XX was asked if she had a prior sexual encounter and she said yes (no time or date given). But would not identify who. (why not say it was my boyfriend at the time from a week earlier). Also all Roberts had to say was I was not there that day (but was a week earlier, by your timeline) but he didn't. He stated that he would only answer questions if subpoenaed. He did confirm an encounter at an earlier time.

Why was Attorney Carroll afraid of the BF's DNA if it could easily be explained it was possibly from a week earlier?
    11/25/13: Page 14, Carroll tried to tell ASA that M. Kessler could have worn the pink pants (share clothes) and the DNA my not be the boyfriends.

M. Kessler was asked about sharing clothes and she could not recall at a specific time doing so. When asked about the pink pants and if she wore them that evening, M. Kessler stated that XX(accuser) asked her the same question 1-2 days earlier.
    (why?) to possibly explain away why their was unknown DNA in the crotch?

Does anyone do laundry?

These statements lead me to believe XX had intercourse with BF on Dec 6th.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Distant Gator

Distant Gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +253 / 8 / -0
    Honest question- how do you know she was a "Cleat-chaser?" Is that in the report or did you hear that from the other FSU fans?
  17. 96Gatorcise

Ratings Received:
    +385 / 16 / -5
    There is no official mention by the SAO of cleat chasing.

But on page 242

XX twitter account:
    @fsucleatchasers.pic.twitter.com
    FAV

the pic is not available anymore account was deactivated.
  18. ofmgator

ofmgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +79 / 21 / -4
    Same ole same ole,halfassu culture begun by Bobby, "Free Free shoes U', Deion gate, Janakowski's issues and Bobby stating'that he wasn't going to cut off his nose to spite himself. Total lack of any moral convictions inTallahassee. That's why it'll always be a second rate school.
  19. Col_Forbin

Col_Forbin New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 26 / -13
    I agree with that. At UF we do things the right way and hold morals to the highest standard. Signed, Urban Meyer.
    • Boring Boring x 6
  20. Lawdog88

Lawdog88 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,157 / 34 / -23
    Ah. Gloating trolls-a-F$U.

Standard bearers of high integrity college football and high intelligence.