Geraldo Blasts FSU DA and Winston On Orielly

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by diehardgator1, Dec 6, 2013.

1. cedarkey_gator11321

cedarkey_gator11321 Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0
    gatorgrl, I couldn't find the right icon but I wanted to say "supportive".
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. NoahBeanBizzel

NoahBeanBizzel Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +472
    Wow. It's not like there isn't a hint of irony in your final sentence or anything.

Look, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. That's a shame. It's also a shame that you're putting words in my mouth. I never said that women who go out and behave irresponsibly deserve to get raped. I never blamed her at all. I let Meggs reach his decision before even commenting on the issue. Because far to often we reach a verdict before all the facts come out. And it sort of sounds like that's what some had done.

Nobody deserves to get away with rape. Nobody deserves to be raped. In no way did I ever imply that at all. But I'm not to say that Winston raped a girl who appears (based off of eye-witness testimony) to have consented to sex with him. What is narrow-minded about that? Is it narrow-minded because you were certain that he raped her?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. 95Gator

95Gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,514
    Hey in Florida, sadomy is still on the books as criminal. Lol.

[​IMG]
  4. 95Gator

Ratings Received:
    +1,514
    I'm truly sorry to hear this but thanks for posting it so the narrow minded twits (the few) that are posting dumb shit can be called out with real trauma. I'm so truly sorry to hear this though but there are a lot of disgusting people on this earth and some are posting on Swamp Gas.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 95Gator

Ratings Received:
    +1,514
    I inferred the same implications as she about your posts.

Nobody (well not many) are saying he did it. People are saying the evidence rises to the level of trial worthiness and just because Meggs of all people don't think so doesn't make it right. It's a violent crime. One of the worst crimes in society and it should not be dismissed because of memory lapses. If there is anything that should be prosecuted when evidence shows itself it's rape.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. gatorr4life

gatorr4life Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,062
    Do you think we're the only fan base talking about this? It's national news..... We might be talking about it a little more in depth, but that's expected, considering they are our rivals.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 95Gator

Ratings Received:
    +1,514
    I thought we were past this crap. Nobody has an axe to grind because he is an FSU player. If I didn't think he possibly did it, I wouldn't care. Again, it centers around football which is why we are knowledgable of it but please give people more credit than that. The only people that are blinded by the fact that he plays for FSU are Noles.

I'm not claiming he did it, I'm claiming our dumb state is once again on screwing it up. This should go to trial.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. rbowers

rbowers New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3
    Meggs probably made the right decision not to charge since he did not believe he had a reasonable chance of obtaining a conviction. I reviewed the report, and I agree that the State's case was going to be exceedingly diifficult.

The best part of the prosecution was the fresh complaint. Certainly, if the State had a chance to prove the presence of a date rape drug, then that would put this whole sordid mess in a totally different light. Don't know enough of the forensic medicine to comment on whether all such drugs can be tested for, or whether any delay in submission of the samples would affect the testing.

What I do know is that Casher lied in his affidavit per the TPD report. He also destroyed evidence...the video he took. This thug's credibility would be less than zero in the eyes of a jury.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  9. UFLAW81

UFLAW81 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,361
    What does that tell you?
  10. col_kurtz

col_kurtz Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +68
    Douchebag SA that should have recused himself or convened a grand jury. But even a grand jury up there is an iffy proposition. Let's face it sMeggs profile on his State Attorney page screams Homer
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  11. 95Gator

Ratings Received:
    +1,514
    Tells me there is some worry. When you're innocent things like videos sets you free, not vice versa.
  12. col_kurtz

col_kurtz Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +68
    A previous FSU poster talked about sMeggs throwing the book at Peter Warrick. It must ave been about the size of the Venezuelan Constitution that Hugo Chavez was holding up in a press conference a few years ago
  13. benheb

benheb Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +397
    How did you come to the conclusion she willingly gave bj? You don't have the video or the lost phone, do you? Wait, maybe you saw her with Winston so you know she knew him? Why don't you go back to whorechant and let us know what the latest is?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  14. swampbabe

swampbabe Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +402
    My question to you is this, if this was your daughter, would you be satisfied with the way TPD handled this "investigation"? I think that most people on here are making the argument that they (TPD) didn't WANT to find out the truth. Bruises on the bottom of her feet? Really? At best, Winston is a disgusting sexual predator, at worst a rapist who was allowed to skate thanks to TPD and Willy Meggs.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  15. gatorgrl

gatorgrl Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +192
    I am sorry I blew up at Noah as his was not the only message that I was angry at. It was just the straw that broke the camels back. He bore the brunt of it. I am not sorry about what I said. I looked through the entire crappy file and I stand by my belief that this whole thing was obstructed by the very people that should uphold the law. IIt deserves a trial. The jury should decide innocence. Since the neanderthal are coming out of their caves, I won't be coming into these pages anymore. IIt's just too close and painful for me. Howevet, I will continue to speak out about the subject because I belive that all of us that have been raped are going to have to stop being silent to get anything to change. And this madness must stop. But if anyone would like to communicate further with me, please pm.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. FutureGatorMom

FutureGatorMom Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +84

You just did by saying she agreed to a BJ and sex then cried rape. Did you not? Look, I don't know too many girls who would cry rape immediately against one of the top recruits at her college then keep trying for charges a year later when she knows it won't be the popular thing to do. Parents aren't there to have to explain to, no one really has to know, etc. There is no reason unless she felt violated, extremely violated.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. horanic

horanic Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +251
    Would anyone like to offer another reason for bruises to be on the BOTTOM of your feet. Im thinking kicking someone off of you as hard as you can. Id love to hear the defense explanation of this...maybe she had just been in a barrel rolling contest or purposely placed rocks in her shoes in order to attract guys with cleats. If it really said bottom of her feet there is no other explanation than kicking someone off of you. I call him 1000% guilty on just that fact alone. No way any kinky stuff can explain that period.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. GatorLaw

GatorLaw Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +165
    Obviously some women lie about rape. But not too many of them reported the rape immediately to the police, then went to a hospital where they submitted to a rape kit test and where photographs showing injuries were made. I'm not saying Winston is guilty, only that it seems unlikely that this woman was lying. At a minimum she at least thought she was raped and acted accordingly.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,143

So, you're saying Geraldo Rivera, who has ZERO stake in what college Winston plays for, or all the many newspaper columnists nationwide who have no dig in fsu's hunt, are a part of a huge conspiracy to go after Winston just because he's an fsu football player? :rolleyes:

No, many want him charged because he's a rapist who walked free because of a local police and DA's office who decided big money CFB was more important than justice.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
  20. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +554
    It can't be explained because there was no injury to the BOTTOM of her foot. Page 52 documents all the injuries that the nurse recorded.

Top of right foot: mild redness
    L/R knee: mild redness
    Top Left knee: bruise
    Posterior Right formarm: bruise
    • Like Like x 2