Funny to me how our rivals think WM should stay

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by UFGator05, Nov 11, 2013.

1. geauxgator1

geauxgator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,753
    Remember how everybody used to bad mouth SOS for running up the score, platooning qb's, throwing his visor, et al? None of the rivals wanted him to stay. They all feared him. That tell you what's really happening.
  2. HungaryGator

HungaryGator New Member

Ratings Received:
    +77
    I've noticed that according to our rivals Steve Spurrier and Urban Meyer were terrible human beings. It had nothing to do with that asskicking they just took or the brutal asswhippings they took for several years in a row from both of them. Oh no no. It was just that they were both bad guys.

Will Muschamp deserves more time and Gators just need to be patient according to them as well.

Gosh this might almost make one think......could it be?.....
  3. MyakkaGator

MyakkaGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,668
    I wish Bowden was still chewing gum pretending he knew what was going on along the sideline!
  4. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,279
    We have a lot of injuries and that should mitigate some of his product on the field, but his team just doesn't have any discipline on the field. You don't have to be a 5 star recruit to know how to act and behave in a football game.. too many personal fouls proves that much is missing. And why hasn't Muschamp taught anyone on defense how to block and tackle?

I really hope he can change his stripes as a coach during the offseason... if he stays.