FOX for the Righties, MSNBC for the Lefties, and now a new channel exclusively for...

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by MastaG8r, Jul 9, 2013.

1. MastaG8r

MastaG8r New Member

Ratings Received:
    +44
    the dogs.

Not a channel about dogs, like a specialized version of Animal Planet. No, "DogTV" is a new cable TV network for dogs, with 24/7 programming targeted exclusively to canine viewers.

I will subscribe to this channel if it becomes available on my cable system. I have one dog who loves TV. He will sit there and watch a whole movie if there are dogs in it. Even in the parts where the dogs are not featured, he watches and waits for them to reappear. He is also really into polar bears, much more so than brown bears for some reason.

I meant to post this earlier but I am not a Pub poster and couldn't figure out an angle for why it should be on Too Hot. All I could come up with was, I figure this DogTV channel will be more supported by my fellow Conservatives than by our friends on the Left. I see them more as cat-lover types. In fact they will probably seek to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine so that cats can have their own network, too. LOL
  2. AustinGator1

AustinGator1 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +211

I'll give you a reason to have it on too hot....... I am confident the Obama apologists will tune in daily for an alternative to MSNBC.

Your welcome. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MastaG8r

MastaG8r New Member

Ratings Received:
    +44
    LOL! A more stimulating alternative.