Welcome home, fellow Gator

...to the Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Founding member of House Freedom Caucus allegedly turned blind eye to sexual abuse

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ursidman

ursidman GC Hall of Fame

Sep 27, 2007
    These guys are just saying they didn't know about it and they don't think (not know) Jordan did either based on their high opinion of him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018 at 8:29 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bushmaster

Bushmaster GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    The ONE wrestler who started this is a con man.

If you read the original link in this thread, you will note the others all state "how could he not know", not that he did know.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  3. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer Premium Member

Oct 30, 2017
    I also openly admit that Bill Clinton was a sexual predator, so this isn't political for me. When a bunch of people say that they were sexually abused, I believe them.

4. wgbgator

wgbgator Very Stable Genius Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    I mean, there's definitely more evidence here than say, Pizzagate.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bushmaster

Apr 9, 2007
    The girl also said the Duke Lacrosse team raped her.

I believe evidence, not accusations.

6. gator_lawyer

Oct 30, 2017
    One girl. Not eight. You can see the difference here, right? And I hope you realize that it's not just the wrestling team accusing that doctor. Men from 14 different sports have.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ballastpointgator

ballastpointgator GC Legend

Jun 16, 2018
    Because this is the exact same thing. I do not believe you believe in evidence either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Bushmaster

Apr 9, 2007
    I am talking about the wrestlers accusing the assistant coach of knowing, not the doctor.

9. danmann65

danmann65 GC Hall of Fame

May 22, 2015
    Is there any doubt that the doctor was a perv and was taking advantage of young men? I dont think so. Is there any doubt that this went on for a long time? I dont think so. Rhonda Faen lost her position at US gymnastics because of a scumbag doctor I think this representative either knew of the sleaze or should have known of the sleaze.

10. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    Not really. In the Duke case there was no evidence of a crime and the exculpatory evidence was ignored. In this case we need to wait and see what evidence is produced by the OSU investigation.

11. gator_fever

gator_fever GC Hall of Fame

Nov 3, 2013

Yep it is comical to make up a story that 20 year or so old male strapping bulldog college wrestlers were intimidated and repeatedly abused by this weakling doctor that they ran and reported it to Jordan. What actually happened here is they just referred to the doctor as a strange person among themselves and laughed about him.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  12. gator_fever

Nov 3, 2013
    Yep evidence from the firm that laundered money to Fusion GPS for the democrats hit job on Trump and is as deep state connected as they come - that firm. lol

13. gator_lawyer

Oct 30, 2017
    Okay, so you don't doubt that they were abused. You think they are telling the truth there. But you think they decided to lie for no reason about Jordan knowing? Why?

14. gator_fever

Nov 3, 2013
    Common sense would tell you grown men that are college level wrestlers don't go to coaches saying something like that. The one wrestler already said this is BS and they just found him to be strange and laughed about him and never made a complaint to coaches.

Heck they would be ridiculed by their peers if he did something really crazy and they ran to a coach instead of making a point to that doctor right there they weren't gay like him.

15. citygator

citygator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I think this is different than most accusations. No one said they told him or he saw something. They just say he was around. I have to say that if 20 people say he was around it’s still not enough for me yet even as a liberal dem who dislikes his policies.

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  16. jmoliver

jmoliver GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    same people that believe this guy think the Clintons murder people. go figure.

17. Bushmaster

Apr 9, 2007

I don't accept any of what you posted here. Try again.

18. Bushmaster

Apr 9, 2007

You made my point very eloquently.

I lived in the same suite with a bunch of wrestlers. Even the smaller ones would have beat his ass if they touched them inappropriately. They were a different bunch.

19. 108

108 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Why do you conservatives like this Jordan guy so much that you are willing to go to bat for him to this degree?

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. gator_lawyer

Oct 30, 2017
    City, multiple wrestlers said they told him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.