Former Secret Service agent blasts ‘toxic’ administration

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by mocgator, Nov 13, 2013.

1. mocgator

mocgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +501
    Anyone who is paying attention knows this already....

http://pagesix.com/2013/11/13/former-obama-secret-service-agent-blasts-toxic-administration/

Dan Bongino, the Secret Service agent who turned on President Obama and is running for Congress, says he believes the “toxic” administration is “using government as a weapon exclusively to intimidate enemies.”

He told us: “We’re in a very dangerous place right now. There are so many scandals going on right now with this administration, any one of them in my opinion could be absolutely catastrophic for what this country stands for.” Taking on Obamacare, he said, “That scandal in itself is a huge deal. We are in such a dangerous place with this administration, they use this government as a shiny new toy — this little red ball they just got — because they are so inexperienced with it.

“That wasn’t necessarily the case with the Clintons, and I was pretty much enmeshed in Hillary’s Senate campaign. Although I disagreed with a lot of their political positions . . . I can’t tell you that they thought government was a weapon exclusively to intimidate their enemies. But this administration constantly seems to use government [as a weapon] because they are inexperienced with it — it’s like giving a kid a Bowie knife and saying, ‘Have fun.’ They gave this administration which has no experience the reins of government and they have just gone wild.”

Bongino said he grew tired of listening to Obama talk. “Protecting President Clinton, I never found his speeches to be toxic, like if you disagreed you were his mortal enemy. With Obama, you are not just his political enemy, you are his real enemy if you disagreed. I couldn’t listen to it any more.”
  2. secgator

secgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +546
    I saw him interviewed earlier this week on some show--can't recall which. What I got out of it was this guy had a lot of class as he would not reveal certain things he heard while acting as SS agent, but was implying it was definitely not pretty. He showed respect for his job and the unfortunate side of having to live up to confidentiality aspect of it.

Would be very interesting to hear some of those inside stories he overheard and witnessed while being assigned to the WH. Saying the administration is 'inexperienced' is a massive understatement. Rank amateurs is one way which Bill Clinton even described Hussein and his gang.
  3. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +603
    Well, running against the President, at this time, is not a bad political move - whether or not this stuff is true. FWIW, I tired of listening to him speak when it was the same tripe over and over with different stuff inserted:
    "...make no mistake _________________"
    "...let me be clear ___________________"
    "...no one is more upset/angry than I about ____________"
    "...I just found out about ________, and ________, and _____________."
    Obama is strong on delivery and speaks enough to sound convincing without saying much. Take, for example, his initial comments on Benghazi on whether it was a "terrorist attack." He used the word "terrorism" in his speech; but, CNN's Candy Crowley 'corrected' candidate Romney about how the President had called the attack "a terrorist attack" while being mistaken herself. Always has a chip in the game but never is he "all in" so that he can say he was "on it" without ever being committed to it. "Clear language is the enemy of insincerity" - George Orwell
  4. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +964
    Yes, Bush and Rover were sooooooooooooooo genteel with their enemies.

And boy that whole Iraq thing, it was just EXPERTLY handled.

Please.
  5. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +613
    But Bush, but Bush, but Bush - Fred=broken record.
  6. secgator

Ratings Received:
    +546
    But Bush....But Bush.....But Bush....

Geez fred--don't YOU even get tired of hearing yourself say nothing but that over and over and over???

You've been asked before and never answer but what the heck, we'll try again:

Is that ALL you have??? Always?
  7. mocgator

mocgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +501
    [​IMG]
  8. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,449
    Just seems like a run-of-the-mill rightwing scare-monger.

by the way, he ran for the Senate last year and lost by 29 points.
  9. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +964
    What I get tired of is righties coming up with these "shocking revelations" that meant nothing to them when a pub administration did far, far worse.
  10. secgator

Ratings Received:
    +546
    And the point of him losing a race is what? Given it is in Maryland I believe---no surprise any Republican loses big there. That state is slap full of idiot libs and Dimwits.
  11. 108

108 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,028
    Thread title should state "Politician running for office"
  12. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +985
    Always the same when White House staff or Secret Service agents are interviewed after their "tour of duty". Pub Presidents and their families treat the SS agents and WH staff like part of their family. Carter was despised. Clinton was despised and Hillary was viewed as the wicked witch of the east. It will be interesting to see what is said about his "royal highness" and Michelle.

Funny how the demos portray themselves as the savior of the working guy but they treat the working guy like dog $hit. Again, I judge people on what they do, not what they say.
  13. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,889
    This argument reminds me of when my son decided that, because he saw a boy do it at school without getting in trouble, it would be a fun idea to see how much distance he could get spitting his food across the table. IT'S STILL WRONG!!

If what you're saying is true, you're saying the only defense of bad behavior is "they did it first?" Seriously, what are you? 3, 4 years old?
  14. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +985
    Like what? My wife has read several books written by secret service and white house staffers. The Clintons treated staff like $hit bums. Carter and his crowd carried empty suitcases. Wonder what the Obama's are really like behind closed doors?
  15. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +964
    It's not a defense.

It's a "you don't have any standing to criticize" because you stand by idly when your "team" does far worse.
  16. gatorplank

gatorplank Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +336
    So you are saying that Obama is defenseless against the things that he is being accused of? Wow...I never thought I'd see the day that Fred would even imply that Obama has no defense for the things that he has done.
  17. gatorev12

gatorev12 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,270
    That's always been an amusing footnote, hasn't it?
  18. fredsanford

fredsanford VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +964
    If this isn't sarcasm, you're comprehension of what I wrote was waaaaaaaaay off.
  19. g8orbill

g8orbill Gators VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +7,765
    One of my Fathers close friends son was in the SS until W's 2nd term- it was fascinating to listen to some of his stories- hell if only 50% of them were true what he said about slick willie a d the hilda beast were amazing
  20. chemgator

chemgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +784
    What do you expect? As a former Secret Service agent, he is only slightly more qualified than a community organizer. And he does make some good points against the leftwing Scare-Monger-in-Chief. At least he seems to understand the concept of bipartisanship.