Former Gator and Pats TE Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Shade45, Jun 26, 2013.

1. wgbgator

wgbgator Sub-optimal Poster Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,167
    I cant see very well, but is that Meyer (I mean "Liar") in the avatar pic?
  2. Spurffelbow833

Spurffelbow833 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,345
    Looks like Meyer hoisting Bowden's head as a trophy.
  3. gatorman_07732

gatorman_07732 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,167
  4. wgbgator

wgbgator Sub-optimal Poster Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,167
    Hmm, if that's the case, Mr. "Urban Liar" might want to update that pic.
  5. orangeblueorangeblue

orangeblueorangeblue Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,878
  6. 92gator

92gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,611
    He was concerned about his livlihood...so he goes and kills a guy--rather haphazardly?

Idk...

I don't think this was about protecting his image, as much as it was about protecting his street cred. If AH was looking to protect his image, he'd more likely throw money at the guy, or get some thug friends to off teh guy (and thereby create some distance from the deed).

I don't think this was about the vic. having damanging info. on AH. The timeline suggests that it was rather primitive and reactionery. Just a few (3) days before, they're fighting--side by side--in a bar.

...then vic is seen 'fraternizing' (as you put it) with the guys they fought with.

AH's reference to not being able to 'trust anyone', coupled with his Bloods background
    fits the police's theory better--and it just smells like primitve gangbang'n to me.
  7. MastaG8r

MastaG8r New Member

Ratings Received:
    +44
    Care to make a friendly wager on the bolded sentence? I say you're wrong.
  8. gatorman_07732

gatorman_07732 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,167
    What you're saying here is basically what is being reported. The theory is AFL told those guy in the bar you don't want to mess with him or you going to end up like the guys that got murdered is south boston. AHern was livid and the night just before the killing AH said you can't trust anyone anymore.
  9. MastaG8r

MastaG8r New Member

Ratings Received:
    +44
    Okay well I definitely wouldn't call myself Sherlock Holmes for figuring it out, because it's fairly obvious, but I came up with the theory independently. As soon as I heard AH supposedly shot the guy over "trust" issues I immediately suspected that AH must've gotten involved in some kind of shady dealings that this guy knew about. And then when I saw the "developing" update on Drudge that he was being looked at for earlier murders, well there you go. The killing was a cover up.
  10. 92gator

Ratings Received:
    +1,611
    Nah. You may very well be right. I was just sharing my read on the case....and in rhetrospect, your theory is still consistent with the police's theory. It's not like killing the guy because he had incriminating info., would amount to a legal defense or justification.
  11. texigator

texigator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +494

You really seem desperate to portray me in a negative light because you disagree with me. You are the one who seems flustered into making a mountain out of a molehill.

What got your panties in such a wad, sweetheart?
  12. texigator

Ratings Received:
    +494

I know you want so badly to be President of the Texigator Fan Club, but orangeblueorangeblue has already claimed that honor. Maybe she'll make you a junior deputy and give you a badge.
  13. orangeblueorangeblue

Ratings Received:
    +2,878
    :laugh:

Seriously, take a break, man.
  14. texigator

Ratings Received:
    +494

Thanks for noticing the details. I do need to update my avatar and get rid of The Liar's picture. I should have done it earlier, but when one is a major star such as myself, I need the little people who idolize me, people like you and orangeblueorangeblue, to take care of my details.
  15. texigator

Ratings Received:
    +494
    I heard that the police have now located the rental vehicle used in the double murder last year and it was rented to Hernandez at the time of the murders.

It looks like AH might very well spent the rest of his life in jail. And if he did it, I hope that he does.
  16. Row6

Row6 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +26
    DK if this has been posted, but if true may explain a lot.

"Police are investigating Aaron Hernandez's possible connection to a 2012 double murder in Boston, according to local media reports....

According to 7 News in Boston, the two men were in a vehicle at the intersection of Shawmut and Herald Streets when they were fatally shot. Citing unnamed sources, 7 News also reported on Thursday that authorities were investigating any possible connection between Hernandez and these deaths...

One of the unnamed officials who spoke with the Globe indicated that Lloyd's knowledge of Hernandez's possible connection to these unsolved killings could have been a factor in his death.

“The motive might have been that the victim knew [Hernandez] might have been involved,” one of the unnamed officials told the Globe."

ABC News also reported that Hernandez was involved in a scuffle at a nightclub hours before the "drive-by shooting" in Boston. According to the ABC report, witnesses told police that "a grey SUV-style motor vehicle with Rhode Island plates" fled the scene after the shooting.

UPDATE 7:12 p.m. EST: The Boston Police Department has impounded a silver SUV that is believed to have connections to the scene of the double homicide as well as to Aaron Hernandez, according to CNN. Citing an unnamed law enforcement source, CNN reported on Thursday that authorities had been searching for that vehicle since the fatal shooting in July 2012. The source also told CNN that investigators believe Hernandez was renting the vehicle at the time of the shooting."​

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-2012-murder-investigation_n_3510977.html
  17. Spurffelbow833

Spurffelbow833 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,345
    Question---why is AH renting all these cars instead of owning one himself? I think he could afford it.
  18. orangeblueorangeblue

Ratings Received:
    +2,878
    I guess this is tongue in cheek, but you have to wonder if he's under the impression that renting a car gives one a degree of impunity? No real explanation otherwise, and I'd call him stupid for that had not apparently worked last year.
  19. TWGator

TWGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +160
    Same reason he's destroying his cell phone, thinking that erases all data associated with it. Guy seems incredibly stupid.
  20. 92gator

Ratings Received:
    +1,611
    In reply to my comment:

...and from Row's quote from article:

Looks even more like your read may be accurate, and mine (in this regard, anyway), wrong.

Just struck me as a bit removed being some 11 months previous, to serve as the motive, in light of the more recent episode of the bar altercation from 3 nights before--and I didn't really get your connection of the 2--about the vic. telling these guys about AH's involvement in that incident.

But Gatorman07732 provides a good potential clarification on the nexus:

I get what your saying now--makes a lot of sense. Had I taken your wager, I wouldn't be liking my position right now... :dog: