For a brighter future Republican leadership needs.....

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Gatorstooth, Sep 14, 2013.

1. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,476
    Though the Tea Party did well in 2010 elections, it did not in 2012. They pushed their candidates through the Republican primaries and ending up losing to Democrats in elections that Republicans might well have won with more centrist candidates.
    Instead:

2. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,709
    Do any of those drill down and evaluate the effect of the RNC basically abandoning upstart primary winners, i.e. anyone who had the nerve to reject the person whose "turn it was" in return for their good service? Nevada and Delaware both went that way. Hell, I think it was more likely that it was Republicans behind the bogus tax lien on O'Donnell than a Democrat.
  3. T3goalie

T3goalie VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +22
    Tisk, tisk... This is why this thread has become a circle jerk. Somehow, i remember a fellow Democrat, and US Senator, saying almost exactly the same thing about GWB on the Senate floor. It was complete with Hitler Nazi references and Cambodian murderers. If there is no decorum on the Senate floor, why should billboards be off limits?

An elected US Senator and name calling...that is the problem. politics today boils down to the argument that "our ship of fools is better than your ship of fools"... As far as candidates and elected officials go, can you find 4 bigger nimrods in the same room than Reid, McConnel, Pelosi, and Boehner. All party allegiance aside, there is no secret why DC is in such cr@ppy shape. Bring in the clowns, there have to be clowns, i guess thier all here... There is no wonder why so many opt out party politics and so few vote.