Florida vs Alabama

Discussion in 'Women of the Swamp' started by AndrewSpivey, May 9, 2013.

1. gatorr4life

gatorr4life Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,066
    Replay tonight at 1am on espnU. (In case anyone wants to dvr it) Be careful, though, because the LSU, A&M baseball game is in a rain delay. Which means it will probably back up all the regular programming. Doubt it though... The replay will probably go on as scheduled. 1am is a long time from now.
  2. DarthGatorOne

DarthGatorOne VIP Member VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +76
    Thanks, APK. Adam Schick made it sound like it was a complete brain cramp on the part of the Bama player. Nice to have other eyes and another perspective on the play. Wish I could watch too.
  3. PD

PD VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,172
    I thought the announcer was pretty spot on. She didn't exactly lay down and take a nap, but the delay was egregious and cost them the run. It was clear she either thought there were two outs or forgot there was a runner on 3rd.
  4. apkgator

apkgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +577
    She made a mistake for sure, but when you watch the camera angle from the outfield perspective you see UF probably scores the run unless she makes a phenomenal throw.
    The hesitation was brief, and I think the distraction of the other Bama player cutting across made the play tougher... but the runner was already sliding in. I will say the Bama catcher looked like a brickwall on th slide.