Flipping Guys

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by bbreece1, Dec 5, 2013.

1. bbreece1

bbreece1 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +318
    As I said I'm entirely new here and will attempt to do nothing to aggravate. My question --what is the reason for not targeting offensive linemen that have already commited elsewhere. These kids will now know that Muschamp is here, they will be able to tell from a perusal of game film that our QB's last year had no chance. These kids also ALL want immediate playing time. I was told by a respected person on the board that freshmen just "can't play early on the OL", normally I would agree with that, in fact iI would usually always agree with that but I believe an exception could be made for the quality of the offensive line we have had.Recruit other guys and tell them--"Losten, you may not be starting by the 6th game but you have a far better chance of starting by the 6th game here than anywhere else."
  2. GATORAZ

GATORAZ Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,875
    Honestly I dont know why you are worried about the Oline so much. We should have a strong Oline next year with people already on the team. We get another OL commit next week and are recruiting a few uncommitted prospects there is really not much of a need to flip kids at OL even though it would not shock me if we were trying.
  3. Itssaul

Itssaul VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +121
    Probably becuase we have had OL 'cruits fail here at UF.

Patchan couldn't stay healthy, Halapio never exceeded at Pass pro, Dunker Transfered, Trip Chaz Hump and Tyler all got injured.

We get more and we are more likely to win the numbers game.

However. We just had a butt ton of bad luck this year. Look at Moore's injury. Unreal
    • Agree Agree x 1