Fifty shades of gray

Discussion in 'The GatorTail Pub' started by mamag8ter, Sep 28, 2013.

1. mamag8ter

mamag8ter VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,968
    :grin:
    Subject: 50 Shades of Gray

He was in ecstasy, with a huge smile on his face, as his wife moved forwards then backwards, forward then backwards, again and again.

Back and forth, back and forth... And, in and out, in and out...
    And, a little to the right, a little to the left...

She could feel the sweat on her forehead and between her breasts, and trickling down the small of her back, she was getting near to the end.

Her heart was pounding ... Her face was flushed ... Then she moaned, softly at first, and then began to groan louder.

Finally, totally exhausted, she let out an almighty scream and shouted,

"OK, OK! I can't parallel park! You do it,..You SMUG bastard!"
    • Like Like x 5
  2. alphaomegator

alphaomegator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,831
    OMG. That is funny...:grin::grin:

Rep, MAMA!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,345
    4 bar repped. :grin:
  4. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,959
    I look back on that day with a mixture of nostalgia and awe. It feels like so long ago but I can still feel him behind me, beside me, all around me...his warm breath on my neck sending shivers through me.

“Good,” he said. “Now take the legs and tie them tightly.”

I took what He handed me, looked at my helpless victim, and looked back at him, my eyes asking for his approval. He trained me well, not to move or do anything without His permission. I saw him give me an almost imperceptible nod and I turned back to my task.

I looped one leg first – that was easy. Then I began on the other and as I pulled tighter I started to feel resistance. Hips rocking back and forth, fighting me as I tried my best to do what He asked. My fingers began to hurt as the rope cut into my fingers, but I couldn’t disappoint Him. Finally I tied the legs together tightly, my brow glistening with the sweat from my labor.

“Good girl,” he said. “Now, watch me as I put it in.” He brusquely took my tied-up victim and began to grunt with effort as he stuffed her over and over again. I couldn’t believe he got it all in, so big was what was in his hand. But my ropes held, the helpless victim barely moving. He then looked over our handiwork. “Do you think it’ll work, sir?” I asked him.

“Sure,” he said. “Meat stuffing in a Thanksgiving turkey works great. Gets nice and juicy. Now put it in the oven and I’ll teach you how to make the gravy.”