Family of Winston Accuser to hold Press Conference this Friday

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by Number16, Dec 11, 2013.

1. uftaipan

uftaipan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,190
    Never go home early is the lesson I took from that.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. iwannaperfectseason

iwannaperfectseason Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +245
    Then why do the toxicology reports say that the lab specimens were RECEIVED on January 17, 2013?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. 92gator

92gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +807
    Well, I for one appreciate it when a troll confesses himself as such off the bat.

That almost never happens. Thanks for that little courtesy.

(...besides that, I'll leave your little drive by troll bait be).
  4. Lawdog88

Lawdog88 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,658

I'd say that's about all you need, my man.

You would make a good one.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. uftaipan

uftaipan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,190
    At OCS, I was called a sea lawyer by the drill instructors. I guess that will have to be close enough.
  6. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,279

And that's pure speculation on your part considering the victim claimed this was rape. Bruises, DNA match, and the only DNA found on her underwear was Winston's, and he and Casher engaged regularly in orges. Winston should have been charged.

The only sexual deviants in this entire case are Winston and Casher.

Another knowledgeable poster in these threads repeated that about the officer, and if you want to disprove it, YOU go back and look it up.
  7. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +245
    Here's a small edited piece of the Darby video interview. Watch his body language. He claims he didn't know Casher liked to engage in threesome sex with Winston and a girl. He says he doesn't do that. Well, Casher says this had been going on for awhile. Where was Darby all these other times before? Casher never mentioned this to Darby before? This just happened to be the one time that Darby was in the apartment? That dude is lying.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/11/jameis-winstons-roomate-accuser-is-a-liar-she-wanted-sex-video/
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,279

Not the tests they actually did, as they left out two tests I believe, that have to be administered separately for separate date rape drugs. Then they refused to question Casher when the victim told them about him.

You can't engage in this fully because you don't want to even accept the possibility that the QB who leads your team is really a rapist and it would actually hold you morally accountable for cheering him on because you want a NC more than you want justice for a rape victim.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +734
    I did go back and look it up pages 24-28:

state that victim was lucid, cooperative, could clearly communicate but looked tired, not intoxicated. These are words from the first FSUPD officer and the the first TPD officer.

Those words from the two first officers should also stop anyone from claiming she was drugged. As I have shown in a post in this tread. If she was roffied that night at post 4 hours she would have a hard time clearly communicating and would not be lucid.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  10. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +245
    The full Darby interview is below. Around 18:25, he says something to the effect that "I don't know why that girl lied _ _ _." It sounds like "on the tape." What tape would he be referring to? Casher's video evidence of the encounter that he later destroyed? What other "tape" would it be?

He also claimed that the security guard who he talked to that night after leaving the apartment no longer works at the apartment. How convenient.

http://www.tallahassee.com/videonetwork/2924420742001/Winston-investigation-Ronald-Darby-interview
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. DowntownGator

DowntownGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +260
    Nole doesn't want justice. He wants the regular ACCC, ACCCG, ACCCGMVP, Heisman, NC, NCMVP, other individual awards, and anything and everything else that could possibly reinstate FSU's relevance to college football after a 15 year hiatus. JW being charged as a rapist would undermine all that and more.

Just ice Meggs the Chuckler.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  12. CockyInSeattle

CockyInSeattle Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +214
    This is really hard for me. I consider myself a rational and fairly intelligent human being. I have two daughters, age 13 and 17, so I would probably tend to the accusers side, however, the timing is a little strange for me. Why not have this press conference the day after the news that no charges would be filed? Why wait until the day before the Heisman?
  13. OaktownGator

OaktownGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,406
    I don't know when the best timing would have been but I do know that if it was my daughter involved I'd have been in too much of a blind rage after the Meggs' carnival act to be involved in a reasonably lucid, productive press conference. They also need time to review what Meggs said and didn't say, to address inaccuracies, inconsistencies and unstated information relevant to why JW should have been charged and why TPD should be under investigation for gross negligence and/or collusion in the handling of this case,
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +245
    I came across this piece of information concerning Winston, Casher, and Darby's apartment.

"There is no way to contact the security guard at night, which is a problem because it can get scary out there."

Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/FL/..._850222252532304/review-1579108#ixzz2nG54MWar

That comment was left a month after the rape. Darby says he had no problem talking to the security guard (his credibility alibi), after a night of underage drinking on the town. The apartment complex has security cameras, too, but evidently the TPD didn't check those out either.
    • Useful Useful x 2
  15. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +734

so the complex has a guard onsite but no direct way to contact him for the residents. As in a phone number to call.

But apparently you can talk to him while he walks around the complex.

If there were cameras they should have been checked.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +245
    The complex has "On site courtesy patrol officers and security cameras."

Here's how a company explains their service of providing a courtesy patrol officer:

"Courtesy Patrol.

The ideal situation for any company or association is to have an on-site security officer who can protect their assets—employees, clients, tenants, and property. However, having an on-site security officer is not always possible because of budget constraints. In such cases, companies and associations can rely on security courtesy patrol services to deter criminal activity."

http://www.ekssecurity.com/courtesy_patrol.html

Darby just happened to come across the guy on the way back to his room and now this guy doesn't work there anymore. Yeah, right. How does he know that he doesn't work there anymore? Does he talk to these courtesy patrol officers all the time?

The TPD should have been able to track the guy down (if he exists), but they didn't even try.
  17. BGator

BGator Member

Ratings Received:
    +8
    Nobody is discussing the upcoming press conference. Is it going to be short and sweet, "Thank you for all the support, we hope this doesn't discourage other victims coming forward, victim just wants to get on with her life???"
    Or is she going to go after JW and meggs and TPD with a "this case is far from over" attitude.?

My guess is the latter.
  18. phideltdj

phideltdj Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +293
    If I was the father of this daughter and I believed they put something in her drink and then raped her...after TPD and Meggs did nothing...I would tell Winston, Casher, and Darby to always be looking over their shoulder because payback would be coming when they least expect it.
  19. Distant Gator

Distant Gator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +414
    It certainly could be about revenge. I've had experience with a family member who was raped and the hatred toward the perpetrator was 10 feet deep. I cannot imagine how the woman must feel seeing Winston basically getting away with this and everyone dismissing her with a shrug. And of course the powers that be laughing her off basically saying "You thought we were actually going to investigate THIS? WHAT A JOKE."

I consider myself to be a reasonably balanced person. I usually laugh at the Gators = good, Seminoles=bad type of mentality and consider myself above that line of thinking. But seriously- FSU has outdone themselves here in reaching new heights of scumminess. Celebrating your rapist, laughing off the accuser, ignoring the incredible amounts of evidence against him, and holding parties in the street on the announcement show that FSU isn't a typical school- they are true scumbags.

I think any Nole with an ounce of conscience or morals would have a 2nd thought here- but those were dismissed without a 2nd thought.
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. G8RB8R

G8RB8R Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +132