Family of Winston Accuser to hold Press Conference this Friday

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by Number16, Dec 11, 2013.

1. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +541
    Just thought I would point something out in that story....

If this is even close to being the true time (between 1-1:30) A girl that has been drugged and raped... her first thought in her head is to try calling her friend Monique at 1:45 (no answer) text her and ask her if she has her ID and money, get a response from her saying no I left it with you, and by 1:46 answer back FFFUUKKKKKKK.. Why no cry for help at this point? At 2:36 She sends Monique another text saying she still hasn't found it and where are you (something to that effect) and she responses his house.

You have been on top of a lot of this and I commend you for your diligence. You have presented well thought out arguments. As I have said before I have been playing Devils's advocate to provide counterpoints to keep the discussion going.

I would like to see atty Carroll's packet of evidence she has to back up her press conference, has it been released yet?
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  2. iwannaperfectseason

iwannaperfectseason Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +243
    The victim didn't ask if she knew where her money was. She asked Monique where her id was and was frantically upset that she couldn't find it. Monique told her it was with her money. Even through her messed-up state of mind, she knew she'd probably have to show the cops her ID and she couldn't locate it.

What random thoughts would go through your messed-up mind afterwards if you, God forbid, were raped?

BTW, when do we get to read the text transcripts of that night from Winston? You know, the one who was actually accused of a crime?
  3. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +541
    But at this particular point wouldn't she still be in Winston's room? So what you are saying is minutes after being raped and still in the room of her attacker, while still in a semi incapacitated state from being drugged, she texts her friend to find her ID because the police will ask her for it?

That is why I think the timeline is off. There is a 43 min gap between the above text sequence and the 2:36 texts and calls that start to go out. That is when I think it happened.

It fits Jenna saying to the 911 operator that it happened "like a half hour ago" and it also fits XX's recollection of being in the cab and thinking she needed her FSU ID to get a discount. It also fits Casher saying XX was on the her phone trying to get Monique to come over when it could have been her looking for her ID.

It also fits the timeline of Casher and Darby....they went straight to Winston's room, it went on for 20 mins, up and left right away, and Darby saying Winston was back from dropping her off in 5 mins.
  4. cedarkey_gator11321

cedarkey_gator11321 Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0
    It's a question for a jury. That will never hear the case.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. tarponator1

tarponator1 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +122
    http://health.uark.edu/GHB_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Why has GHB not been raised on this forum? Frankly, it is far more likely on a college campus and in this scenario than Roofies. GHB is clear liquid that is tasteless and odorless. This girl was given drinks and shots. More importantly, while GHB may stay in your system for up to 24 hours most evidence is it is detectable only for 4-6 hours. Do the easy math in this case on when her urine sample was taken.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +243
    Jenna had been alerted to repeated help messages typed on the accuser's twitter account before speaking with the victim. Jenna first made contact with her at 2:48. The 911 call from Jenna was at 3:29. That's more than 1/2 hour. On the 911 call, Jenna said it happened about 1/2 an hour ago or "something." She was assuming that the rape occurred immediately before the twitter posts.

The 12:50 text, "Come Find Me" was likely from the cab. 2:37 is when she says she is home. The 36-minute gap between 1:48 and 2:24 is spent looking for her id and figuring out what the hell to do. She didn't want to get her friends or herself in trouble for underage drinking. She texted Monique first after the rape because it seems like she was her BFF. Unfortunately, Monique did go home with someone and spent the night. The victim decided not to embarrass Monique by getting her involved when she learned Monique's location (some man's house). Finally, she twitted for other friends to help her. She did talk to Bria and Jenna (who came over after seeing the tweet and called the FSU police.)

The gap can't be when you think it happened. You'd have a cab ride to the apartment, sexual activity in the apartment with the 2 knuckleheads goofing around and interrupting the sexual activity, 15 minutes of Casher and Darby (talking with an imaginary security guard) leaving the apartment, Winston and the victim getting on the scooter and driving back to campus, and the victim walking back to her room. That's a lot of activity for 36 minutes.

Edit: Upon further review, it looks like the 911 call is to the FSU Police Department at 3:22. That would make Jenna's 1/2 hour statement closer to matching her 2:48 call to the victim. At that point, she must have assumed that the rape had just occurred.
  7. coleg

coleg Member

Ratings Received:
    +167

Awesome. Now you have found your Winstongate "Leatherman" site too. Nevermind the unconscious girl texting and asking questions, and the tox tests being clean. Buy more tin foil. I also read where D. Craig bailed on Fla. St. BECAUSE he KNEW JW was guilty-----couldn't have been a promotion back to his alma mater :)
    • Boring Boring x 1
  8. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +243
    I think you may be right. Janikowski was arrested for possession of the substance. It's not only a jock drug, it's a date rape drug, and it occurs naturally in the body. They only look for elevated levels in the blood or urine.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +243
    Thank you for providing us an example of a rambling, messed-up mind.
  10. MiddleTNgator

MiddleTNgator Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +96
    37 days later. Never mind all the issues with storage and LACK of testing on those substances.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. UFLAW81

UFLAW81 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,354
    Did my tax dollars pay your tuition?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +243
    Look at these GHB effect times from a drug-users information site:

Onset : 10 - 20 minutes
    Duration : 1 - 3 hours
    Normal After Effects : 2 - 4 hours

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_dose.shtml

The police arrived around 4:10. They interview her, take statements, and then take her to the emergency room. Angulo speaks to her there and says she was "lucid." That report and his opinion of her state of mind is in Feb., after he knew Winston was the suspect. She was examined at 6:30 by the nurse who said she had vague recollections. That report says she was raped at 1:30.

Hey, I just noticed that the Incident Report dated 12/2/2013 and summarizing things up to that point in time is not signed by Angulo. Was he afraid to attest to this conclusive pile of manure?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Melgators

Melgators New Member

Ratings Received:
    +11
    I have a question. Scott said yesterday that the SA would not be looking at this case. Is there another avenue the victim can take?
  14. coleg

coleg Member

Ratings Received:
    +167
    Maybe if you were paying a lot of taxes in the late '60s.
  15. gatorgrl

gatorgrl Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +192
    Well how is this for a smoking gun....according to the victim's phone call recs on her Verizon bill, there are no calls from roughly 7:00pm until 3:00am. Compare that to the SA report, where 2 calls in the 1:00 am hour magically appear.....
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  16. G8RB8R

G8RB8R Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +132
    I've been thinking the same thing, too. The one charge that I have not heard brought up, is kidnapping.
  17. ovillegator

ovillegator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +746
    I think the victim's attorney pointed that out at the press conference, too.
  18. gatorgrl

gatorgrl Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +192
    They blocked out diagnosis impression stating sexual assault. ....why?
  19. ovillegator

ovillegator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +746
    They didn't block it out -- it was actually taken off the page -- either white out, or somehow made to 'disappear' from the page.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. gatorgrl

gatorgrl Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +192
    Good grief, this stinks to high heaven and just gets worse. I know I've said this beforehand. JJust incredulous. How can anyone not see this? And how can there be no recourse? Mind blown.
    • Agree Agree x 4