Family of Winston Accuser to hold Press Conference this Friday

Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by Number16, Dec 11, 2013.

1. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +382

Uhmm, no, it doesn't work like that...at all. You are obviously NOT an attorney. Also, Jansen only had one client here, not clients (plural).
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. iam4uf

iam4uf Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +319
    Well, the f$u administration was notified (or should've been sans possible coverup) via the Clery Act. Whether the admin. failed to notify the athletic dept. or notified but failed to follow up or if the athletic dept. failed to do anything, doesn't matter according to NCAA bylaws which holds them all as representatives of the program & thus accountable.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  3. iwannaperfectseason

iwannaperfectseason Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +243
    If Jansen was involved in the coverup, he would make sure the knuckle-headed witnesses got their stories straight. They didn't. One says she was giving oral sex on her knees. The other says she was on the bed giving oral sex. One says he burst into the room to join in the fun as he has done in the past. The other says he's unaware of any previous menage a trios and the other dude is just horsing around. Darby says on the affidavit that he watched her leave with Winston on the scooter , while he was on the way back to his room. The timeline didn't work so in the interview he added that he talked to an imaginary security guard for a few minutes, and then witnessed Winston and the accuser leaving. On and On. Their stories are made-up B.S. and Jansen just accepts them because that's all he's got.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. atlmover

atlmover Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +56
    And these affidavits just happen to be given when dna confirmed accused had sex with accuser. .. 11 months after. Maybe accused got heads up from a birdie that dna was about to be released might be good time to get some eye witness accounts to back up story.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. coleg

coleg Member

Ratings Received:
    +167

So now the Gov. is in on the massive cover-up as well. This is disturbing. Let's see now it's the TPD, the University PD,
    Tallahassee Memorial Hosp., the SA office, the Attny Gen., FSU AND the Gov. in this immense travesty of justice? I'm surprised at the number of nefarious conspirators all willing to risk integrity, reputation, and career for a 19 yr. old.
    Of course, maybe it's possible it went down another way? You know, like the experienced, professional investigators actually did their jobs..... nah.
    • Boring Boring x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. horanic

horanic Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +250
    Youre looking the wrong way. Maybe it is about the $100 million dollars the university and state would lose if it hit the fan as it should. Maybe it is about offending a fan base of voters who are sided with FSU....
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  7. coleg

coleg Member

Ratings Received:
    +167
    So now you think we better get the Feds on it right away? Yeah, Holder that's the ticket.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  8. OaktownGator

OaktownGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,762
    Do you just belch straw men and fart red herrings all day long?

TPD clearly did not do an investigation into this sexual assault charge. They may have actively thwarted an investigation if the accuser's attorney is correct. They should be investigated on both issues.

No other conspiracy theories needed.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. uftaipan

uftaipan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,000
    That's adorable.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
  10. thedude60

thedude60 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +354
    I'll take Holder over the lying, medicare scamming POS that looks and walks like a friggin alien. I know the post is for too hot but kick his ass Charlie...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +243
    Are you serious?

-Don't interview Winston, collect his DNA, search his apartment, search his phone records in Jan. 2013.
    -Sit on the blood and urine specimens for 40 days until they get them to the lab for "testing" purposes.
    -Don't go to Potbelly's to talk to witnesses and obtain surveillance tapes.
    -Don't go to the Legacy Club Apartment to check for witnesses and obtain surveillance videos.
    -Don't test Winston for DNA for almost a year.
    -Don't interview Casher and test his DNA for almost a year.
    -Don't interview Darby and test his DNA for almost a year.
    -Ignore the fact that Winston's 2 witnesses stories don't match up.
    -Lie that Winston's 2 witnesses stories are consistent, while the accuser's accounts are not.
    -Check only the phone records of the accuser and not any of the accused or his accomplices.
    -Don't interview the cab driver after the incident or even try to identify him on the night of the incident.
    -Don't interview some of her witnesses for almost a year.
    -Don't interview other witnesses for her at all.
    -Don't test her blood or hair (not even collected) for drugs other than alcohol.
    -Don't have anyone participate in a lie detector test.
    -Don't interview the rape crisis counselors that she spoke with.
    -Don't interview the nurse who prepared the rape kit.
    -Tell the accused that the case is closed, while not telling the accuser.
    -Tell the accused that they won't interview the suspect because it might alert him and then alerting him anyway without the accuser's knowledge.
    - Ignore the physical injuries and not release the photographs of the injuries.

Yeah, they actually did their jobs - for Winston. Nothing to see here...

Oh, and having the word "integrity" and our Plead the 5th Governor in the same paragraph? Lol..
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. uftaipan

uftaipan Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,000
    I don't think anyone here believes you have the first thing to fear from Holder. The demographics don't fit any narrative he would care to pursue, and we all know it.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. benheb

benheb Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +396
    Inconsistent testimony? I don't think it was inconsistent in any way. As a matter of fact, the consistency of her less than supportive (to her case) testimony is very convincing IMO that she is telling the truth. I really can't think of a convincing pre-planned gold digger scenario or jealous cheater or anything else that aligns with a single fact that supports that she is lying. The lack of data, lost video, no supportive phone records, of the accused and his "friends" is very telling along with the STILL unexplained timeline(s). I hope the family and their attorney keep pushing. Hell, write a book about this if that's what it takes. I don't think it's going away....
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. MiddleTNgator

MiddleTNgator Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +96
    She was out of town when Meggs called to tell her he was holding a press conference. Meggs then told her he would give her the information they were releasing over the weekend. By Monday, she still hadn't received it and called Meggs. Meggs told her the attachment must not have went through in an email. He then had to fax it on Monday. She said it took a few days to read, prepare a response, and get the media organized for a press conference.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. coleg

coleg Member

Ratings Received:
    +167
    Sadly , you seem to be serious. Me not so much. Please read the docs and you'll find that most of your concerns were actually already addressed. Perhaps not all of them since several would have been illegal to require. Again, all these conspirators for a 4 star recruit that has not ever played , yet in this same time frame a senior wr set to start was charged, arrested, kicked off the team and goes to trial early 14. Just maybe the investigation in Winston's case COULD have been viewed the way the SA saw it after all?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. The_Graygator

The_Graygator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,133

One more time... the trauma of the rape itself can cause memory lapses, as has been explained again and again here. It is commonplace in rape cases that victims have memory lapses due to the trauma of the rape. It was a common trait in all three of the rape cases of the three female friends I had who were raped, one of them my ex-wife who was raped at a Tally nightclub about 6 months after we divorced. Why this so-called "DA" didn't take that into account only goes to demonstrate how eager he was to silence this case.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  17. iwannaperfectseason

Ratings Received:
    +243
    I read all 248 pages. Did you? Their only explanation for not doing their jobs is that the victim did not want to pursue the matter, which was clearly a LIE. The Dent case was months after this incident. They figured they'd better do something right for a change. Having 2 players not charged for rape would be bad for business.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. DowntownGator

DowntownGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +259
    This guy Casher's affidavit and interview is hilarious ... "yeah, we criminoles that's how we roll. Committing crimes like being in possession of alcohol under 21 and using fake IDs to get served is, again, how we roll. JW and I do it all the time, rolling like that, and we also share girls because we like seeing each other naked. That should tell you how tight we are right there, nomsayin'? Anypoo, when JW wouldn't share his girl with me like how we normally roll, I naturally had to commit the felony of video taping the sex act. I am logical, even when rolling like that. I have seen JW naked so many times and it's funny to see him naked, especially with another girl. He always has to get them soooo wasted so they won't remember his name or who he was. Have you ever heard of the Ting Tings? Thought so. Anyway, I can't tell you why it is funny to see JW naked with girls or why he has to get them so drunk to have sex because that would be too embarrassing to my boy JW. He has a reputation to uphold being a tall, strong, black man, nomsayin'? It would put our rolling into question too. Obviously, destroying evidence was important to protecting JW's character, so of course I had to 'erase' the video. And lose the phone just in case. That's how we roll, playas!"
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. coleg

coleg Member

Ratings Received:
    +167
    How do you know this was not addressed? She did provide quite a bit of info over the 4 hrs. in question. Some very detailed. Certain parts did not align with other parts, nor some of the other reports or the witness statements. She communicated by text several times throughout the 4 hrs as well. This might have mitigated some of her "validity".
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. coleg

coleg Member

Ratings Received:
    +167
    I guess I read it without the knowledge of the immense conspiracy going on.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1