Families of soldiers killed last week....

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by GatorNorth, Oct 8, 2013.

1. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,905
    no you have stated lots of stuff and no matter how many times you keep repeating it that doesn't make it true. nothing has been proven except that this idiot in the WH is unwilling to compromise and has said so on numerous occasions
  2. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,995
    Wrong, Obama was forced into his own sequestration which cut some spending. There was never a compromise of any kind from Obama. And he was so mad about that, that he killed the Blue Angels and the White House tours because of it. Like a spoiled little girl.
  3. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,905
    please quit disparaging spoiled little girls, at least they don't have the ability to know they are spoiled. this idiot knows what he is doing and is doing it on purpose.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,009
    Please stop defending this one. I get it about the other parts of this shutdown, you can kind of explain things away, but not this one. You should be ashamed of yourself as a human being to actually defend this decision right here. Don't sit here and tell me someone cant take 5 minutes out of their day to wire these families the money they deserve for their father/husband/son making the ultimate sacrifice for this countries meaningless war mongering.

I can't believe some of you can sit here with a straight face on this one and explain it away. That is purely 100% party BS and if you defend this one, its completely obvious you will never see things without being blinded by your party affiliation.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Gatorrick22

Ratings Received:
    +5,995
    Repped.
  6. Row6

Row6 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +26
    Perhaps you have some, you know, facts to support your discredited point of view. I do.
  7. OB1

OB1 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +38
    Called both my states senators to complain, gut to an answering machine which stated their offices were closed due to the shutdown! My congresswoman's office answered and listened to my concerns. Funny how the two democrats used the shutdown to take some time off!
  8. PSGator66

PSGator66 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +925
    They opened up a federal area where they could have a rally on amnesty (Demo cause) but cannot support our military? Yeah it's not Obama and hip peeps making these choices!!
  9. Gatorrick22

Ratings Received:
    +5,995
    They don't work when they're supposed to be working so... nothing new there.
  10. GatorBen

GatorBen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,477
    As long as it's hip peeps making these choices, I'm on board. But if they try to let some of the squares decide? That's the line for me.

:wink:
  11. philobeddoe

philobeddoe Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +672
    Why doesn't Barry ask him minion Harry to pass a bill in the Senate to take care of the families of those veterans. Of course, those families are still unable to visit a memorial in DC.
  12. GatorBen

Ratings Received:
    +2,477
    Or, how about, you know, just funding the government instead of waiting until you individually realize each of the things the government does that you look awful to have stopped and then trying to fix them one by one to correct your self-imposed imaging problem?
  13. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,726
    Just a reminder, there was that $100 million dollars flushed down the Detroit just days before the shutdown. This administration is utterly amoral and political.
  14. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,009
    Cut the BS.

Your party ties are making you look like an insensitive POS right now, for what? I know deep down you know this stinks and its easy to pay these families, but instead you want to ride the obama train to the very end, regardless of how bad of a person it makes you look like. You showed your true colors today.
  15. philobeddoe

Ratings Received:
    +672
    I don't disagree but given the situation into which Barry and Harry have forced the nation, why not at least address and resolve this one matter? Then begin to negotiate on the individual mandate, medical device tax, and the 2013-14 budget? Would that be to difficult?

Do you realize that China holds $1.2 trillion in US debt. Over the last 4-5 years, the Obama administration has poorly managed the federal budget and increased the debt by some $6 trillion. Had they been just a little better than horrendous failures at managing the nation's finances, it would not have been necessary to sell the debt held by Barry's Chinese buddies.
  16. Gatorrick22

Ratings Received:
    +5,995
    That's going towards buying more votes. Commie is as commie does.
  17. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,132
    "and that government of the people, by the people, for the people,"
  18. GatorBen

Ratings Received:
    +2,477
    Because the GOP stupidly rode the Tea Party train into a battle that they knew going in they couldn't win, and are harming everyone from having done so. I don't support trying to fix things that publicly highlight how irresponsible of a strategy that was one by one, because all it does is continue what was a moronic, unwinnable fight to start with. Time for the party to admit publicly what their leadership more or less said before ever riding into this fight: that you can't actually win on it, and then hopefully learn their lesson about taking cues from the crazies in the future.
  19. Row6

Row6 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +26
    Obama and Reid already acquiesced to Boehner's CR amount and he couldn;t delivere because of a long standing plan by the TP to shut down the government. This isn't some failure to communicate or compromise and you're pointing the finger at the wrong guys.
  20. philobeddoe

Ratings Received:
    +672
    Are you sure the approximately 17% shut down "harming everyone". From where I sit, it doesn't even appear to be much of an inconvenience for even a relative few. I know the mindless leftist MSM is spewing the administration's fabricated horror stories but really, who believes any of that crap?

Funny thing about your Tea Party comment .... Those folks are doing whoa they are supposed to do, represent their constituents. When does King Barry begin to take into
    consideration all of the American people ..... Not just irrational leftists and illegal aliens?