Everest Wilhelmsen

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by chompalot, Nov 24, 2013.

1. chompalot

chompalot Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +484
  2. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,307
    Ah well, mirror image of all those black folks who said, on twitter, that they were going to get ugly if Romney won.
  3. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +721
  4. chompalot

Ratings Received:
    +484
    Get real. Not even close. Rev. Wright never came close to calling for the assassination of GWB.
  5. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +721
    Get real who has heard of this guy other than the 1300 you cite?
  6. chompalot

Ratings Received:
    +484
    1300 right-wing crazies is nothing to sneeze at.
  7. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +721
    50+ million who vote for a guy that listened to Wright for 20 years...
  8. secgator

secgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,031
    Exactly. But leave it to chumpy to paint this guy as a real threatening force from the right. Of course, if you click on the "About Us" link for his source site "Addicting Info", here is what you get.....

"Addicting Info started as a resource to discredit all the lies and propaganda that the right-wing spreads. When I undertook the project I thought I would probably have about 100 different articles about a number of different myths, and people could sort through them at will. Eventually that expanded to news and other info, and I quickly realized the DAUNTING task of actually trying to discredit EVERY right-wing myth that is in existence, especially with the constant creation of new ones.

Now, I look for people who seem to have a similar goal in mind, whether they have realized it or not, and recruit them to join Addicting Info’s team. I’m very pleased to say that we’ve assembled an incredible team of writers. We provides a blend of news that interests liberals along with research intensive articles about issues which liberals care about.
    "

Takes a liberal fear site to stir up those who are exceptionally gullible and naïve to begin with. I can safely predict that other than chompy--and the few in Too Hot who bother to click on this waste of a link, damn near 99.9% plus, have never heard of this guy.

But let's all do as chumps states in his OP..."He has over 1300 supporters. Please don't friend him".

Gotcha. Thanks for the warning chompy. All of us will make certain to not...'friend him'. :roll: But you could have saved the warning in here and let everyone know in homeroom tomorrow morning before 1st period. :laugh:

Hilarious--the comedy from chomps never ceases.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  9. OklahomaGator

OklahomaGator Moderator VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +3,258
    Never heard of him.
  10. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,306
    He's sounds like a complete idiot and a fool. I've never heard of him, but is that the new requirement for posting someone acting like an idiot?
  11. secgator

Ratings Received:
    +1,031
    Of course he is an idiot and a fool. Doubtful ANYONE in here has heard of him--or even cares.

And nope--no requirement to have heard of him before posting about him. Just rather absurd that anyone would think having a whopping 1300 supporters would be even worthy of bringing to anyone's attention.

Make sure however you DO NOT 'friend' this guy.:D As if you--or anyone else on either side, would even visit his Facebook page. Probably his army of 1300 strong will be his only visitors or friend there. Basically--who gives a chit.
  12. rivergator

Ratings Received:
    +2,306
    how many times has the woman with the 'Obamaphone' video been posted here? i don't think anyone ever heard of her, either.
  13. secgator

Ratings Received:
    +1,031
    Slight difference river....the extreme nut job in this thread is so atypical it isn't even funny. That Husseinphone idiot AND the woman who said that she didn't have to worry about paying her car payments, house payments, etc anymore after hearing the Messiah speak are not nearly as atypical.

Huge difference when you consider a moron justifying assassinating a POTUS having a staggering 1300 supporters is extremely rare--as compared to those just like the two video geniuses mentioned above. No way to know, but I can promise you there are LOADS more than a mere 1300 like either of them. Considering how many people said they voted for Hussein simply because he is black likely numbers in the millions.

Doesn't matter either way--if chumps wants to post a ultra extreme he is more than able to do so. Just that no one has heard of him, nor does anyone care. At all. The whacko is no threat---the Hussein worshippers ARE a threat. They are the reason the jackass is in office doing what he has done to 'transform' the country.
  14. chompalot

Ratings Received:
    +484
    Sec, I have put you on ignore. Hopefully the mods will be able to catch your cheap, derogatory name calling.
  15. secgator

Ratings Received:
    +1,031
    Even though you can't read it--I wasn't naming YOU as the moron and idiot and nut job--I was referring to the person you were 'enlightening' us to.....and that most everyone couldn't care less about him. I would have figured you would have been able to understand that. Guess not huh.

Having 1300 supporters mean little to nothing....the guy is demented and that should be obvious enough.

Putting me on ignore also means little or nothing. Trust me, I won't lose any sleep over that.:cool:
  16. docspor

docspor Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +114
    dorky thread is dorky
  17. rivergator

Ratings Received:
    +2,306
    I was kind of hoping you'd come up with something a bit more thoughtful than simply "Yeah, we're not all that guy but you guys are just like whoever we decide ...."
    Really quite lame, don't you think? I mean, you could have put at least a little thought into it.
  18. secgator

Ratings Received:
    +1,031
    All I said is there are lots....lots....more like 'them' than there are like 'him'.

Even you can't deny that.

Although you will likely try....:D