Even more reasons to hate the Canes: exhibit 45 (merged threads)

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Rawpimple, Sep 5, 2013.

1. BULLGATOR

BULLGATOR New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1
    This article was plagiarized. See Jessica Newman's article from 2009. It is almost word for word what Uncle Luke wrote.
    http://www.thefineprintuf.org/2009/02/10/therealblackhistoryofufyearsofintegration/

But then again, what do you expect from the biggest cheater in NCAA history? How many Canes has he paid to go there?

Facts: Florida admitted it's first African-American student before Miami did. Ray Bellamy, the first African-American player at Miami, was also offered by Florida. Prior to 1958, a state law in Florida banned black attendance at public universities in undergraduate, graduate and professional programs. That means Florida, FSU, etc. It was not right, but to say UF did it and did it alone then ignore why is short sighted.
  2. gatorrick66

gatorrick66 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0
    I corrected a fact on this post and my post was deleted. I made no insulting comments and did not push any agenda. Wow, politics indeed.
  3. tideh8rGator

tideh8rGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +178
    luther campbell, nevin shapiro and donna shalala are smiling tonight.

They painted us as plantation masters and played like their lives depended on the outcome of the game. It was a sociocultural statement today. With the Gators on the wrong end.