Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Swamp Gas' started by clt_gator, Oct 10, 2013.
If you hadn't posted this, I would've continued not knowing who the hell he is.
Lol true! I can see it
fantasy baseball analyst tells you all you need to know.
lol at a losing season. One thing I've always hated about being a journalist is that most of the people I work around act like vindictive children when they feel they've been wronged. It seems like that may have happened with Harris, who has never had a nice thing to say about the Gators.
Fantasy baseball analyst. That's about as nerdy as it gets.
And I'll continue not to care who he is --
Nice read ...savagegator
The sharps in Vegas are too smart to give the Gators points against a finesse team like Mizzou. If Mizzou wins in Athens & we lose (badly) at Baton Rouge, then maybe, but I still doubt it.
Whatever guy. If those two things happen, guarantee gators will be a multi point dog.
Like we crushed miami and louisville 'finesse' teams.
Vegas is all about money. They KNOW that Mizzou would have played 5 nobodies + a banged up Georgia.
The line might open as Mizzou -1 or so, but by the end of the week I guarantee the Tigers will be getting points.
And when they do, I'll remind you, "guy."
I'm not your guy, pal!
Guys, guys, guys, you're just not getting it. Let's just run this down again:
1) We were just lucky that Arkansas panicked, or else we would've lost at home to an average team.
2) We will get destroyed next week because of #1.
3) As a result of #2, Mizzou gets favored to beat us (and does).
4) UGa favored to beat us (and does).
5) Just like Arkansas, we simply give up (because those back-to-back-to-back losses are the season perspective corollary to a game perspective pick-6) and lose to Vandy at home for homecoming, though we will somehow be favored even though we clearly are a horrible team and a bunch of quitters.
6) Carolina favored to beat us (and does).
7) We're favored to beat Georgia Southern and do...but I'm sure it's close.
8) Don't even get me started, why are we even playing this game at this point?!
And voila, favored in two more games with a losing record at the end of the season.
So, see? It's perfectly logical except that it's complete horse crap predicated on multiple faulty assumptions.
Thanks Savage.....this guy is a total "Wanker" as my British buddies would say. He doesn't know squat about UF football and the emphasis we place on defense. LSU is a pretty good team that can score a bunch of points on a mediocre defense (UGA). I will enjoy watching us shut them down in Tiger Stadium while our Tyler-led offense scores 28-35 points! It will be close for the first half but the Gator defense will score on a pick-6 in the 3rd Q and we will pull away from there. LSU has a nice QB and some decent RB's and WR's but the O-line won't be able to keep Mettenburger upright! Florida wins by 10+......
The line opened as a "pick-em" & bettors have pushed it to the Gators -3.
Told you so, guy.
I would not be high stepping. The mizzou qb is out, that's why the line is the way it is.
Lol! Well done.
Even with Franklin, I don't think Mizzou would be a favorite. *Maybe* a pick-em.
PS: Line up to 4 today.