ESPN: 5 Players who must step up on Offense

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by theghost, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ltraz

ltraz Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +194
    It really is crazy how much the entire answer to this question goes to our o-line. I think JD is obviously #1, but I'd prob put lineman (Humphries, Garcia, Moore, Green) as the next 4. They have to stay healthy, get better (Humphries, Moore) or both. If either of the 4 has an issue, the drop-off behind them (except maybe Brown at RT) is huge. We have multiple options at wr and rb so I don't see us needing any single player to step up. I would consider us putting Thompson on this list bc he really is our only option for a true TE, but I think our O can be effective without him.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +488
    Debose is going to be on like his 8th OC since he came here. ;) I am hopeful that the light will come on for him, but if the rumors are true that he has a hard time picking up the playbook, then a new OC is not going to help. That said, I hope he does well this year.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. malscott

malscott Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +168
    O-line, Driskel, New Offense, receivers, kicking game! In that order for me :)

Fill the Swamp, surprise people, take back the SEC East, get to Atlanta(wait for the snow to melt.) Be feared again...
    Go Gators!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1