Drop It Like Its Hot Obamacare Spoof

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gatorplank, Dec 31, 2013.

1. gatorplank

gatorplank Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +335
    I am just curious. Does this video make you want to go purchase Obamacare because it is cool now? Or I could ask the question this way: Is Obamacare failing because young people don't think it is cool enough?

2. orangeblueorangeblue

orangeblueorangeblue Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,370
  3. gatorplank

gatorplank Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +335
    OBOB, I don't know what you got out of the video, but I interpreted it as an attempt to brand Obamacare as being cool for young people. I interpreted it much like these three people did:

It was an attempt to put lipstick on the giant pig that is Obamacare. I am interested to see how many people actually believe this type of tactic will work in selling Obamacare to young people. The people who made this video must believe that young Americans are really as dumb as rocks. Are young Americans really so dumb that tactics like this will work?
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  4. chompalot

chompalot Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +303
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  5. MtownGator

MtownGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +246
    Depends on who released the vid, but its creative towards those who know the actual song.
    Watched the vid in mixed company at work n they just laughed n said nah I'll get it if I want to.
  6. secgator

secgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +529
    Obamascam is failing because it is the most inept law ever conceived. It was doomed from conception---and that originated from its namesake....Obama. The guy has shown he is incompetent to be a leader and his lack of ability is merely being reflected by his iconic legislation's failure. It isn't because young people don't think it is cool--they don't have ANY idea how insurance works or what a friggin deductible even is. A huge number of them---probably the majority---thought healthcare was going to be totally free!!! It was NEVER going to work based on the premise from the start. But again---OBAMA himself, is the reason it was never going to work. Ill conceived plan with no supportive basis to allow it to work. Hussein dreamed this up and the results are showing.

A video won't help it jumpstart, and certainly can't save this debacle.
    • Agree Agree x 1