Do you consider this Christian behavior?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Nov 10, 2013.

1. CHFG8R

CHFG8R Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,464

I'm with you. Just a couple of points.

1. Without the 10 minute wait, does he even remember the host or the great bacon cheeseburger he had for lunch? You know how the business works. It's all about impressions. Bad experience: They notice every flaw, every spot on the floor, every misplaced garnish, etc. . . and the swishy host.

As for the latter its all about knowing your audience/clientele. Yes, it would be nice if we all lived in a perfect world where everyone is accepting of everyone else and all their idiosyncrasies, but we don't. And that was a bad management decision, as would be hiring a bikini-clad, false D-cup adorned hostess at the Beverly's Tea Room.

Funny, but my buddy hires only hot, HS (or early college) age hostesses. And, yes, when they wear a skirt that is a little higher than normal, we have the occasional woman customer who has issues with it.
  2. rpmGator

rpmGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +758
    One thing for sure, those people better find another place to eat. Or end up eating things that would make them gay also.
  3. reformedgator

reformedgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +236
    That was for a certain people at a specific time period. Totally irrelevant for the past 2000 years plus.
  4. Gatormb

Gatormb Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +959
    Do most Canadians have the same DNA?:joecool:
  5. phatGator

phatGator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +325
    My thought also. Might be they aren't Christian at all but just wanted to skip the tip and that provided the guise. My daughter worked at a Macaroni Grill and every month a group of guys came in, ordered, then complained so much they got it comped. They did it so often they were recognized. But the managers never challenged them.