DHS worker declaring war on some Americans

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gator85jd, Aug 23, 2013.

1. gator85jd

gator85jd New Member

Ratings Received:
    +65
    Do we really want this guy in charge of buying weapons and ammunition?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...against-whites/?test=latestnews#ixzz2cnH8gHCu
  2. vangator1

vangator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +163
    Sounds like he's black. Nothing will happen to him. That's our country now. F'ed up by liberals.
  3. rivergator

rivergator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,770
    There's some obvious questions about how much your employer can dictate what you say or don't say on your own time. But if that's true, he's got to go and then be placed on a terrorist watch list. That's absurd.
  4. mocgator

mocgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +560
    What about faux outrage buddy?
  5. northgagator

northgagator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +110
    Why are you bring this item up in context with this subject?
    To me it looks like you are trying to deflect or distract attention away from this hateful person.

As for your concern about an employer's dictating what you can say or don't say on your own time:
    1, In most professions you are given warning and ask a statement concerning your public behavior and statements. A lot of employeers have rules stating that employees are to refer media reporters to the company's spokesperson or personal department.
    2, Your responsibility to your employer goes beyond the start and ending times of your work day.
    3, Your actions and words can have an adverse impact on your fellow employees and employer. An inaccurate statement or (intentional or by accident) can impact the stockholders investment (price of stock), drive away customers, and damage the good will and reputation of business.

Also this guy's actions and words could set off some people who are already on the edge.
    What he is doing is very close if not exactly to shouting fire in a crowed public place.

From River's link
  6. rivergator

Ratings Received:
    +1,770
    so when I say the guy should be fired and placed on a terrorist watch list, you think that means I'm trying to deflect away from him somehow?
  7. gator85jd

gator85jd New Member

Ratings Received:
    +65
    I heard he referred to Holder's boy as a mulatto, so he might just end up with a visit from the administration's Gestapo.
  8. northgagator

Ratings Received:
    +110
    Your post is actually playing both sides of the street.

The first have actually questions the authority of an employeer to take action on a employee's behavior while he is off the clock/off site.

The last half starts out "If true" like there really is a question on employeer's authority.
    Then it ends with saying he should be fired and put on a watch list.

If this guy was white and had a White Supremacy web site preaching

Note I altered the hollowng quote for effect. I just switched the colors around and switch Kimathi's name for another racist.
    you would be the first one screaming that he should be fired and jailed.

But what do you lead in with? A question if DHS has the authority to fire Kimathi for off the clock and off site behavior. Escpecially when his jobs is to purchase vast quanties of guns and ammo.
  9. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    he should be fired, and receive max punishment the law allows.

I would favor him seeing prison time, etc

He is plainly an ultra lib to the point of being a threat to America/Americans. I have same attitude regarding such misconduct, racism, etc regardless of whether the person is black, white, etc or Dem or GOP. and that extremists of any party, religion, group are likely to be wackos and dangerous.

There is no excuse for his conduct, throw the book at him.

I'm a lib---and endorse this post
  10. geauxgator1

geauxgator1 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +2,753
    No way this guy should work for us (fed govt) much less in homeland security. Anything less than immediate dismissal is a travesty.
  11. rivergator

Ratings Received:
    +1,770
    First of all, yes, there are questions about whether you can be fired about what you post on Facebook and other websites. You may not agree with it, but it's true.
    Second, I was quite clear the guy should be fired and place on a terrorist watch list. How you think that's somehow vague or duplicitous, I have not a clue.

given your complete inability to understand fairly simple, straightforward stuff on this thread, maybe you shouldn't be telling others how they would act.
    good freakin' grief.
  12. northgagator

Ratings Received:
    +110
    According to the NLRB there are very few questions.

There is still some murkiness but the NLRB is making progress and clearing things up

Show where you said that you were vague. I broke your post into two parts. The first part I criticized your statement about getting fired for what you post on FB or on a web site. In the second part I pretty much agreed with you.
    River, lets be honest for once. Your beef with me is that you did not like me for pointing out how the first part comment was a detracted from the second part.

Also, it appears that you are pissed about my parody where I switched Kimathi for Hitler. Especially when I said that if that parody was real that you would never raised the question about Kimathi being held accountable for his web site.

River said:
    Sounds like you have more problems with comprehension than I do.
  13. MichiGator2002

MichiGator2002 VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,841
    I was given to understand that a man in his position would actually have needed to clear his site with his supervisor. I know my sister who works for the federal government had her blog looked at at some point for it to be kosher. So ostensibly the agency may not merely have known, but tacitly approved of the content here.
  14. gator85jd

gator85jd New Member

Ratings Received:
    +65
  15. DaveFla

DaveFla Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +979
    Mission Accomplished?

Good job, if you can get it.

It is unbelievable to me, as a person who is employed by a non-government company, what we, the tax payers, are willing to put up with in our government employees. Most are inept to the point where they would be unable to even exist were it not for the government teat. They are totally and utterly devoid of any sort of marketable skill, ability or even desire to actually earn a living. They wrap themselves with the protection of government unions and do the absolute minimum the position requires of them.

The government monster continues to grow, causing the hard working among us to work longer and harder to feed it.

This has to stop.
  16. northgagator

Ratings Received:
    +110
    I find it ironic that he works for the Department of Homeland security, in a department that is purchasing vast amount of guns and ammo, and he has web site that promotes a race war against American citizens.

Here is the oath he took for this job
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Uniformed_Services_Oath_of_Office

He violated the oath and should be terminated from his job.
  17. gator85jd

gator85jd New Member

Ratings Received:
    +65
    Is he the guy at DHS who was buying up all the available ammo a few months back? Maybe the target practice they were talking about involved live targets.
  18. neisgator

neisgator Belligerent Gator

Ratings Received:
    +106
    It is incredible.
  19. ncgatr1

ncgatr1 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +395
    Can you imagine if the guy was white and a conservative. I beginning to think that all Dems are just plain evil.
  20. gator85jd

gator85jd New Member

Ratings Received:
    +65
    It wouldn't surprise me if some lazy bureaucrat signed off on it without bothering to check it out. And this is the agency charged with keeping our homeland secure!