Devin Robinson

Discussion in 'Nuttin' but Net' started by GothamGator, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Osiris_DPM

Osiris_DPM Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +667
    Short answer, yes he will coach somewhere, no the gambling thing won't preclude him from coaching, he has already had offers for college assistant positions and HC at private HS's. He's always weighing his options, and his current coaching job with his 7th grade AAU team is his primary focus right now. I really don't think he'll take a job that will prevent him from working with those kids, unless it is too good to pass up. But that could happen any time. The dude knows everybody. Nothing would be a surprise, he thinks big and knows the right people
  2. akaGatorhoops

akaGatorhoops Guest VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +829
    Funny this comes up.

I posted yesterday on Teddy's facebook . . . "remember me when you become a big time coach. I want preferred media access and great seats!". :)
  3. akaGatorhoops

akaGatorhoops Guest VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +829
    Funny this comes up.

I posted yesterday on Teddy's facebook . . . "remember me when you become a big time coach. I want preferred media access and great seats!". :)
  4. FakeRickSutcliffe

FakeRickSutcliffe Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +393
    Ha! If Osiris is correct Teddy is going to get a million requests like this. Apparently he is a very well-liked and well-connected individual. Good for him! Can't wait to see him re-enter the limelight somewhere. Always one of my favorite players.

One of my greatest Rowdy Reptile memories is the excitement of being in the house when Teddy made an early, unexpected comeback after having been out for some time with an injury. The crowd went as absolutely bananas as I've ever seen any crowd go, ever! I think the opponent was Tennessee if I remember correctly.

Don't recall if he actually did much after entering the game but when he dramatically ripped of his courtside warmups with a flourish and strode to the scorer's table...first one Rowdy noticed it and leaped up and pointed...and then man, oh man. Atomic crowd explosion. It was like sitting inside of a 747 jet engine at takeoff.
  5. rserina

rserina VIP Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,695
    So, about Devin Robinson...
  6. FakeRickSutcliffe

FakeRickSutcliffe Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +393
    Who?? I thought this was a Teddy Dupay thread.

;):p