Democrats War on Women

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by mocgator, Jul 29, 2013.

1. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +969
    You didn't say the RNC, you said the National Republican Party groups. The NRSC is an official national (thus the N in the acronym) Republican Party (thus the R) group. Neither the RNC nor the DNC get involved in many Senate or House races. For example, in 2012, the RNC was involved in no Senate races beyond a direct $5,000 donation to two candidates ($10,000 total). The NRSC handles the fundraising and spending for Senate Republicans.

http://www.opensecrets.org/parties/indexp.php?cycle=2012&cmte=RNC

As to the NRSC's official designation, it is actually not a PAC but rather a National Party Committee. So yes, the National Republican Party group did get involved.

http://www.nrsc.org/about-the-nrsc/
  2. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +4,104
    I will, however, share my own personal experience with a high-ranking Democrat. As a 17-year-old, I was touched without asking. He held on to me even though I didn't invite him to do so. Looking back I was too stunned to say anything, but I should've made a scene.

There in front of everyone, Bill Clinton had grabbed my hand and held on to it at a rally at UF. It was for a fairly long time, and he had a clammy hand :sick: We were there as part of our AP American History class when he spoke there before his first election :laugh: did NOT see that coming and definitely did NOT ask for it. :lol:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. g8tr80

g8tr80 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +1,119
    Nah. You proved our point. The Dems are no better than the Republicans when it comes to this stuff.

But the Demcrats are far better in being pretty two-faced about the subject.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +5,863
    There it is... if slick Willy touched you, you must be hot. :grin:

The problem with this faux war on women is that the Dems are the ones ingratiating themselves with a made-up war, a fake cause, that they invented in the first place.
  5. gatordowneast

gatordowneast Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +984
    You are really reaching. You have ignored my comments about the political cover given democrats. it doesn't matter whether they have group sex with goats...it is swept under the rug. And the official governing organization of the Pub party, is the Republican National Committee and their policy is to get rid of dirt bags, defund sleaze balls and support candidates who walk the walk and talk the talk.

Me do not think we can say the same about Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC.
  6. ncbullgator

ncbullgator Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +443
    Once again, you don't know what you are talking about.

:sick:
  7. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +969
    So who has the RNC supported in a run against let's say Vitter? Evidence for this support?
  8. gatordowneast

Ratings Received:
    +984
    Another piece of op ed backing up my claim of "cover" provided to democrats is the below:

"Have you ever wondered how much bullshit you were indoctrinated with during your respective tenures in public schools? Now some of it is harmless. For those of us older folks, we can remember the illusion of Camelot, the idyllic marriage of JFK and Jackie with their all so perfect children. In reality, of course, old Jack converted the White House into a whorehouse and his security staff into pimps. Jackie, for her part, was paid off by her criminal father in law to keep the myth alive."

Read more: http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=267116#ixzz2aWiimaRo
  9. gatordowneast

Ratings Received:
    +984
    Neither political party governing organization typically contributes to their candidates until the primary is completed and there is an official candidate. Did the DNC contribute to another democrat running against the fowl Barney Frank...ever?

Everyone knows this. If Vitter survived a primary battle would the RNC contribute to him? NO. The RNC is not set up to support primary "individual" senate, house, state or local candidates nor is the DNC. Everyone knows this. Both may take a "position" on who they prefer but do not contribute funds.
  10. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +969
    Agreed that parties don't typically contribute in primaries. But your claim was "And the official governing organization of the Pub party, is the Republican National Committee and their policy is to get rid of dirt bags, defund sleaze balls and support candidates who walk the walk and talk the talk." If they are not stepping into primaries, and presumably not actively supporting Democrats, how exactly are they doing that?

Okay now you are finally starting to get it. The RNC really isn't the focal organization when discussing national support for a Senate, House, or local candidate. So which organization is for a Senate campaign? The NRSC. And what have they done? Lavished praise and given massive amount of money to David Vitter after each of his sex scandals. So no, the national party is not only doing nothing to get rid of him, they are spending money to actively support him.
  11. gatordowneast

Ratings Received:
    +984
    Uh, they gave him about the same $ as other senate candidates...lowest end of scale. I don't hardly think $40 K is lavish...unless you are a democratic senate candidate...they get about $10 each from the Democrat version.
  12. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +969
    So they treat him just like every one of their other Senators regardless of his sex scandal? That hardly seems to match your first point unless they are trying to get rid of all Republican Senators.
  13. oldgator

oldgator Premium Member

Ratings Received:
    +139
    yes, the GOP did a fine job of getting rid of the Carolina GOP politician who spent state money to have an affair in S America....the guy is still prominent in the GOP.

Then there is the matter of GOP who is a two for one----gay and pursuing underage males for sex---Mark Foley

-------

thing cons forget is that there is a far higher percent of GOP/Cons who get outed in sex scandals for having secret homosexual affairs---mainly because there is little to no pressure on De/lib pols to keep their homosexuality secret

bottom line---there are dirtbags and sex degenerates in both dem and GOP, libs, cons---- and for one side to try to insinuate that such scandals are primarily or mostly the other party are just lying.

BTW----with all the sex scandals involving GOP pols you'd think they'd strive to police their own instead of go after Dems

BTW----with all the sex scandals involving Dem pols you'd think they'd strive to police their own instead of go after GOP
  14. gatordowneast

Ratings Received:
    +984
    You can't seem to understand...the RNC does not dictate or direct who the Senate campaign committee gives to or does not give to. In college athletics, the NCAA does not dictate what conference TV contracts and %s are. Two separate entities.

I can assure you, the RNC does not want witches, sleaze balls, cheaters, rent a riot reverends or dirt bags as their candidates. Contrary to what the democratic party has had as their standard bearers as POTUS.